Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Celebrating
rachael2011 posted:
I just wanted to share that I crossed the 300lb mark this morning. Got on the scale a couple of times just to be sure! Am celebrating by taking a walk at a local park that I never get to. I think tracking my food (I am using the Spark People site) and measuring/ weighing attributed to the weekend loss. Hope everyone has a good day! . Rachael
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 299.8 Short term goal-299 Goal weight- unsure

abnersmom responded:
Woohoo!!! Thanks for sharing this scale victory with us, Rachael. Taking a walk is a fantastic way to celebrate!!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - Don't exchange what you want MOST for what you want at the moment.

jis4judy responded:
awesome going out of the 3s and into the 2s
Good job Rachael and a great way to celebrate too
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

blondie454u responded:
Great job!!!!!!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

totallywiggedout responded:
Rachael...ummmmm if I MAY also point out.... YOU ALSO PASSED YOUR 25 lb lost mark!!!!!
Let's see, the last time you were at the 300lb mark, you were on your way UP. And now, you are on the DOWN elevator!
POM POMS at the ready.... drumroll please....
IN HONOR OF YOUR 25 lb LOSS IT'S TIME FOR A REALITY CHECK!!!!
What does 25 lbs look like?

Ain't it GREAT to SEE what you're missing????
Congrats, Rachael, keep up the good work!
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179.2 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

mog1026 responded:
Hip hip hooray for Rachael!!! You DID it!!!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.4. GW 165

mog1026 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Kim your posts are da bomb!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.4. GW 165

justmejust responded:
Way to go Rachael! That's awesome!

Laura
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

jean4u responded:
Yaaaay Rachael!!!

WTG! Bye Bye to 300!!!

I love Spark People for information, really helpful site for recipes, too.

Enjoy your success and celebrate this payoff to all the hard work. Aren't you glad you stuck to it when you really didn't want to and that you got back to your plan when you had a slip.....that's what I always think when I reach a goal....worth our hard work!

Barb

jean4u replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Kim, no more luggin' that around!

Barb

totallywiggedout replied to jean4u's response:
Barb, that's a TODDLER off her back. You know, people don't realize just how much weight that is once it's gone it's nice to be able to visualize it in some way.
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 178.2 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

jean4u replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Kim, it is amazing when we can make comparisons to actual "objects" that weigh similar amounts to what we shed. Now for some here who have shed 100, that is like a 12-13 year old.....that IS amazing!

Barb

rachael2011 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Thanks, everyone!

Kim- the pics are awesome. Great to see what I actually lost. Imagine hauling that fish around every where I go. lol.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 299.8 Short term goal-299 Goal weight- unsure

tnmist responded:
Rachael, way to go!!! Very encouraging to us slow-pokes out here...
Misty
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

jean4u replied to tnmist's response:
Misty, just sayin'....slow is the way to go on our journeys. We need to drop the not so good habits and learn new ones and that just takes time.

Hang in here!

Barb

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm going to try to put my story in again. I had done it months ago, but it disappeared for some reason...gremlins maybe! I started gaining weight...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 26 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.