Skip to content
Happy Birthday, Laura!
rohvannyn posted:
Hope you are having a great, healthy day today!
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

totallywiggedout responded:
Happy Birthday, Laura! I, too, hope your day brings many special pleasures.

In honor of your special day, a list of historical events that share it with you....
On this day in;

1541 Hernando De Soto, a Spanish explorer, reached the Mississippi River.

1886 Atlanta pharmacist John Styth Pemberton invented the flavor syrup for Coca Cola

1945 President Harry S. Truman announced in a radio address that World War II had ended in Europe (VE Day)

1970 The album by the Beatles "Let It Be" was released

1999 "The Citadel", South Carolina's formerly all-male military school, graduated it's first female cadet

huggs, Laura
k
Kim SW 252 CW 178 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

tnmist responded:
A most happy birthday to you, Laura!
Misty
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

rachael2011 responded:
Happy birthday!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 299.8 Short term goal-299 Goal weight- unsure

jis4judy responded:
Yup Happy Birthday Laura
hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mog1026 responded:
Just scraping in under the wire Laura! Happy Birthday! I couldn't wish it sooner because I spent the evening locked out of this site because I couldn't remember my password. Lucky you aren't old enough for these senior moments!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.4. GW 165

jean4u responded:
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LAURA!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope YOU are feeling GREAT today!

Barb

jean4u replied to mog1026's response:
Kathy, I wrote mine (password) down and then proceed to lose the paper! LOL

P.S. If today is your mamo day, lots of good wishes your way.

Barb

totallywiggedout replied to jean4u's response:
I hate suffering from C.R.S (can't remember sht) lol
I too have problems some days with my passwords flying straight outta my head. I've even gone so far as to take a pic on my phone when I do the initial signups to have my password and login right with me wherever I go.
Now I just make note of them in my colornotes app on my phone and save it.
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.2 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

totallywiggedout responded:
Laura, did you have a good birthday????? let us know what all you did to celebrate.
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.2 GW 135

justmejust replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Thanks everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes! Sorry it took me so long to get back to everyone.

I had a wonderful lunch with my son who is home from college and my Dad. Later we had a wonderful dinner. I decided I wanted to eat dinner at home so I could control the salt and fat, and other additives so splurged on myself and bought porterhouse steak and made some favorite side dishes, fresh garden salad, corn on the cob, bake potato and kool aid punch! Very spring/summery meal! Picked up an ice cream cake for dessert. It was an absolutely wonderful birthday!

Been a busy couple days because last night we celebrated our son's 19th birthday! Went to a local sushi restaurant that John picked. Had another wonderful time. Then back home for cards and chocolate cake.

Thanks for the love and support. It really made my birthday so special to have you for friends!

Laura
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

totallywiggedout replied to justmejust's response:
So glad you had an EXCELLANT birthday, Laura. Son's bday straight after yours... very cool.
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 176.8 GW 135

jean4u replied to justmejust's response:
Laura, sounds like you and B'day Son had very nice celebrations with family. Nice that you could be together for special days.

Barb

abnersmom replied to justmejust's response:
Glad you had a wonderful birthday, Laura. Sounds like lots of fun celebrations.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - Don't exchange what you want MOST for what you want at the moment.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well lets see, i am 38 years old and at my heaaviest i was 284. I have struggles with weight since i was 6. well i didnt try to lose weight then but i...More

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.