Skip to content
shout out to....
totallywiggedout posted:
Sasha, how you doing on your journey? Haven't seen you around much, saw a reply post from you but not much about how YOU were doing personally. Let's hear it...
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 178 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

totallywiggedout responded:
Judy, I reposted the link to your journal on fitday to our resources. I'd seen a few people comment on it in the past and could never figure out how to find it as sometimes, it's not in the "helpful Resources" section since it rotates.
hope you don't mind, but you ARE an inspiration here
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 178 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
No Kim I don;t mind I love helping the newbies My journey is very variable and I don;t cut much out like most do I limit things with white flour and I do eat potatoes it is the add on part that I eliminate . this seems to work for me ..I switch to brown rice in place of white rice that kind of thing ..
I recently stopped the spray that tastes like butter and started using real butter in small amounts we shall see if that makes a difference...I never logged the spray stuff but I am logging the butter ... that journal if you go back far enough has 10 years of food in it LOL I wonder if fitday eliminates the old ones to keep from clogging the server..
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Spotlight: Member Stories

I just graduated from university with my Bachelor of Science in Psychology! Unfortunately, that's not all I gained from college lol. Hopefully I w...More

Helpful Tips

Sugar: All you need to know
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kristin-kirkpatrick-ms-rd-ld/dangers-of-sugar_b_3658061.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.