Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
OK guys Listen Up
totallywiggedout posted:
There is a child missing in Ottawa, Kansas
They could not put out an Amber Alert because according to the requirements, she's been missing too long.
I know we maybe aren't supposed to put stuff like this here, but if it helps, then I don't care.
Let's get the word out , somehow, to help find her

Her name is Lana Leigh Bailey
She's 18 months old
She has brown hair and Blue eyes
She is 2 ft tall, and about 30 lbs
She likes to hold objects up to her heart and say "I", she is hard to get to smile

Her 21 year old mother and the two men she was living with on a farm in Ottawa, KS were found murdered and she is MISSING and endangered.
Please pass this on wherever you can

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.2 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

blondie454u responded:
I put it on my FB page Kim.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

rohvannyn replied to blondie454u's response:
Replying to keep this front and center...otherwise it will drop down too far to see.
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

rohvannyn responded:
Any news yet on the missing child?
Roh

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

totallywiggedout replied to rohvannyn's response:
Roh,

If you're ready for it.... it ruined my day yesterday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2323328/Lana-Bailey-Body-missing-18-month-old-girl-Kansas-farm.html

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 176.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

rohvannyn replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Sounds like she didn't make it, then. I can't go to links on this computer, so hopefully I'll have a chance to check tonight after I get home.
Roh

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

totallywiggedout replied to rohvannyn's response:
No, she didn't. In fact, it sounds like she was murdered with the others, but for some reason, the killer took her all the way into the next county before he dumped her in a weeded lot.
I still want to cry.
huggs
k

blondie454u replied to totallywiggedout's response:
OMG!!!!!! This Horrible!!!!!!!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

totallywiggedout replied to blondie454u's response:
It is. Sadly. It is.
hug your kids, huggs to you
k

blondie454u replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Things like this have always made me stress the fact of safety at home to my kids. My kids both have done some dangerous things that they thought was innocent. They think we are being extreme when we tell them the outcomes of their choices. Maybe we are but it's because we love them and want to protect them. They don't realize how life can just be taken away from you at any moment without notice!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have always had a job that involved being at a computer..resulting in health related issues, the biggest one is my weight. I just retired (I think) ...More

Helpful Tips

Working Out
OMG I had a very hard time getting out of the bed this morning to go to the gym. I'm not a morning person, but this morning it was awful. ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.