Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Happy Mother's Day!
abnersmom posted:
I hope all my board buddies who are moms of children, cats, dogs, even husbands, have a wonderful day. Got to spend time with my son and his family yesterday in AL so I celebrated a bit early. Too much food as well, but back on track today.

Enjoy your day.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - Don't exchange what you want MOST for what you want at the moment.

justmejust responded:
Happy Mother's Day!
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

tnmist replied to justmejust's response:
Thank you, Debbie, and Laura...I just have 4-legged kids, ha. And HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all ya'll out there!!!

It's a gorgeous day here, a little chilly, but nice nonetheless. I'm working but will be done before dark, and I'll be doing my usual mowing. After today I'll be all caught up for the moment! Love it when both front and back yards look decent, ha. Of course, then there is edging, weeding, holly bush trimming, and I haven't even planted any flowers yet. (STILL waiting on my tax refund. I legally changed my whole name last year, and apparently that gummed up the works. Sigh.)

Hope everyone enjoys their day!
Misty
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

totallywiggedout responded:
Happy Mother's Day, ladies (and single dads) .
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 176.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

jis4judy responded:
Yep I hope you all had great Mothers days
Mine was good spent it with my daughter and son in law and the Puppy...My daughter made a delicious stir fry for me and I made a no bake peanut butter pie for desert It was good hard to list the calories though
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 37 year old mother of two. Very much want to lose around 50 pounds to be healthy. I have tried everything out there and I feel like I just keep...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.