Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Cherries!
abnersmom posted:
Fellow cherry lovers! I found my first cherries at Publix on Sun. I actually shouted out loud in the store, "Cherries!" Got quite a few weird looks LOL! They are delicious, better than any candy, but I have to watch myself because they have a high sugar content.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - Don't exchange what you want MOST for what you want at the moment.

jis4judy responded:
Oh Deb I saw them in Costco yesterday but didn't;t buy them next week I will buy some because every time I get them first thing they aren't quite as good as later in the season . I am glad yours were good though
they are super expensive this year
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
BooHoooooo no cherries here. I'm SO jealous of you guys... eat some for me, which means less for you, Debbie, lol. Just share them out evenly on the plate, eat both, but don't gloat about how good they are. lol
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 176.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

abnersmom replied to jis4judy's response:
You ain't kidding, Judy. Mine were $6.99. I would never have gotten them if you could get them year round. It was well worth the splurge though.

Kim, Keep checking. They'll be down there soon.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - Don't exchange what you want MOST for what you want at the moment.

jis4judy replied to abnersmom's response:
I do that too Debbie if something is only around seasonally I do splurge on them too Tuesday I will be getting some cherries if they still have them in Costco/ there are a few fruits and vegies that are more available around certain times of the year Cherries my favorite for this time of year
Pomegranates in the fall LOl Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've struggled with weight issues all of my adult life. At 37, looking back on all of those years of waisted time-I can never get back. I feel for...More

Helpful Tips

Working Out
OMG I had a very hard time getting out of the bed this morning to go to the gym. I'm not a morning person, but this morning it was awful. ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.