Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Just wanted to share some 'down-time' relaxation with y'all...
pinkisnancy posted:
Maya Angelou:
"We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=P94DusN4LsY

This is instrumental... close your eyes and give It a listen...
Starting out at 310-04/21/2013-Bariatric Gastric-Bypass 04/24/2013-And then the follow-up. Fingers are not crossed, because this doesn't have to do with luck... it has to do with ME, and I am Pink.

abnersmom responded:
The piano/cello music is beautiful. I love the way music makes me feel. Such a good stress reliever. Thanks for sharing and I follow Maya on FB. She has such wisdom and a beautiful way with her sacred words. I love her belief that words are things and they sink into the walls, your clothes, etc. so be aware of the words you are imprinting on your life and surroundings.

Thanks for sharing, Pink!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - Don't exchange what you want MOST for what you want at the moment.

j9celeste responded:
Thank you...I felt all of my muscles relax and my blood pressure lowering. Music has such special powers and there is something for every mood. It is such a gift to us. Josh Groban is my favorite self soothing music.

xoxo
Celeste
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 286-1/6/ 13-CW 262 GW 165

pinkisnancy replied to j9celeste's response:
Let's wake up this fine morning! Give this a listen...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VqTwnAuHws
Starting out at 310-04/21/2013-Bariatric Gastric-Bypass 04/24/2013-And then the follow-up. Fingers are not crossed, because this doesn't have to do with luck... it has to do with ME, and I am Pink.

jis4judy replied to pinkisnancy's response:
very nice I saw the piano guys on Tv a while ago and they are still amazing
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a Mom of two, grandmamee of three. Need friends to take this challenging journey with. Thanks for being there.

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.