Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I'm gettin' there... victory !!
mishabl posted:
I have to share with everyone my victory - yesterday, when I started my journey, by the end of the day I had gone over my recomended calorie intake by 4154 calories... yikes !! But today, I only went over by 1625 !! I'm not where I should be, but this is BIG for me. Yay ! Thank you everyone for the encouragement !!
I'm Margie, SW 265
Constant change, not instant perfection.
TODAY will be different from YESTERDAY :)

totallywiggedout responded:
Yay, Margie! Now for a new Abbreviation. What you've had today with winning a small battle against your overages is called an NSV , non scale victory.... anything that is a victory on your journey that doesn't involve stepping on the scale.
One less link in our watchband. One more hole in your belt, a smaller bra size.. ok , maybe this one isn't a REAL victory,depends on how you look at it I suppose, LOL

You are doing great.
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 176.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

kalimiller responded:
Yay! I think the first thing for me was to notice the amount of calories that I was eating - and I was shocked! You have made a great first step.
-Kali

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
-Henry Ford

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 194

jis4judy responded:
good progress Margie keep working on it
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

j9celeste responded:
Fabulous Margie!

It was a big shock for me too! After I realized how many calories I was eating, I began measuring my food...just to see how many servings of each thing I was actually. I was shocked that half a box of cereal was more than one serving

Great steps baby!

xoxo
Celeste
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 286-1/6/ 13-CW 262 GW 165

blondie454u responded:
Replied to the other post.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

mishabl responded:
Yay !! Thank everyone ! Gotcha Kim, NSV. Bunch of love to everyone !!
I'm Margie, SW 265
Constant change, not instant perfection.
TODAY will be different from YESTERDAY :)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well isn't that just great!? I joined the wrong Dieting Club community. I should have joined the 100+ lb community, but instead joined the 50 - 10...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.