Skip to content
Celebrating !
mary_955 posted:
out of the 3s and into the 2s after struggling so long. Easier to go out for that morning walk now and afternoon walk with less to tote around the body !

blondie454u responded:
Yes it is! Keep it up!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

totallywiggedout responded:
Congratulations Mary! It's a huge accomplishment when you see a completely different number at the BEGINNING of your 3 digits on the scale.
Tell us a bit more about how you are going about some lifestyle changes on your journey. We'd love to hear about it.
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 176.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

rachael2011 responded:
Congrats Mary! It feels good, doesn't it? Keep it up and keep us posted! Rachael
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 296.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

j9celeste responded:
Fabulous Mary! It's such a great feeling.
xoxo
Celeste
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 286-1/6/ 13-CW 257 GW 165

abnersmom responded:
Congrats Mary! You should celebrate this milestone. Good for you.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - Don't exchange what you want MOST for what you want at the moment.

ausgram responded:
congratulations Mary. Yes, by all means tell us how you are getting there. I will help us I'm sure. Keep up the good work!!!

ausgram replied to ausgram's response:
I ment to say "It" will help us. Errrrr

Spotlight: Member Stories

All my life I have been considered bigger than everyone else. I used to blame it on my asthma and allergies. I decided to put a stop to it. I am t...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.