Been Away for a Long Time...
3point14 posted:
Hi guys! It's been forever, I know, and life has been SO good! I got a new job, which I absolutely love and M and I moved into a house!

The big changes, though, threw me off my rhythm. New job and holidays and the move have meant an extra twelve pounds...so yeah, that 144 lbs. plateau it took me months to break...well...I'm back there. And mad as heck! I promised myself I wouldn't have a big gain and I can feel myself headed that way again...I can't let it happen, ladies!

I've now settled things enough that I'm ready to make my health a priority again. I want to lose ten pounds by my birthday, July 13th, and I'm sure I can with everyones help. I'm going to be food journaling here quite a bit and look really forward to getting involved in this community again. Y'all helped me with my initial push to lose weight, let's hope I can get back on track!!

Breakfast two packages of oatmeal, a chunk of 90% chocolate and almond milk
Lunch Veggie soup (the canned stuff)
Snack Smoothie made of 1/2 scoop of protein powder, almond milkd, strawberries, blueberries and celery
Dinner Grilled chicken and grilled veggies- zukes, peppers and onions
SW:170 CW:132 GOAL!120

You can do what you want to: whenever you want to,
You can do what you want to: there's no one to stop you...
~~Elliott Smith

kalimiller responded:
Welcome back Pi! Glad to know that you've doing so well with life. I'm glad that you are loving your new job!

Kim has started us on these 10 day challenges where we are posting everything that we eat and logging our exercise to help keep each other accountable. We are on day 5 of this one - if you wanna join in, cool. If not, you could wait for the next one in about a week

Again, glad you're back and doing so well!
-Kali

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
-Henry Ford

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 191

jis4judy responded:
Hi Pi so glad most things are going well for you the weight can sneak up on us when we are distracted. Good job catching it before it got too big of a problem .
Maintaining is just as hard and needs the same commitment as removing weight ... so the food choices look pretty good to me so you should be ok with removing the excess new weight
don't stay away so long next time
Hugs Judy:)[a class="template-reply-post" id="exchange-post-enabled_A8" style="color: rgb(0, 102, 153); cursor: pointer;" onclick="LoginCreatePost(this,'dieting-club-50-100-lbs-exchange','3'); return false;">
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

abnersmom responded:
Welcome back, Pi! It's good to hear how well your life is going. Gaining weight back is my biggest fear. I seem to keep gaining and losing the same 2 lbs (or some kinda 2 lbs.). I guess that is maintenance for me at least.

I know you will meet your goal and of course, we will be your support as always!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - Don't exchange what you want MOST for what you want at the moment.

totallywiggedout responded:
My God Girl , Where have you BEEN! I've missed you.
(you DO know that even if you've gotten to maintenance, you CAN check in every once in awhile to let us know you are alive and kicken, right??)

Well, now you're back. See! YOU DO NEED US!!!!!

Like Kali said, if you want to join in this "experiment" as we call it, I'd suggest you scroll back through the "DAY" discussions Noone else is calling theirs this so it's easy for us to find, just takes awhile scrolling back thru all the posts, lol
To see the how to's prolly best to go to DAY ONE and see what all we measured on our bodies to start out.

We weigh in EVERY AM after first potty, before anything passes our lips.

Full honesty is required for full accountability to yourself and the core group.

Most of us also log how we feel for the day.

Anyone can start the DAY log , but make sure one hasn't already been started for that day so we don't double up , please. To make sure, scroll back to check. ALWAYS call it
DAY and the number so ppl know what to look for.

We log AM weight, then intake and what we did for exercise.
I WILL get on your butt if I don't see a post with these items, lol.

If you want to join, just copy and paste your intake for today on DAY 5 and then relog your weight and your measures if you can.

Otherwise, as Kali said, I'm probably taking a day off in between , but will start another 10 day experiment after this one, if you just want to read along first.

So glad you came back. So sorry you've gained enough to think you have to. But it'll be ok. You know that you will succeed .

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

rohvannyn replied to kalimiller's response:
Welcome back! Good for you, catching the creep. It's amazing how good, happy times can pack on the pounds just as much as bad. I'm happy to see you!
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

blondie454u responded:
Welcome back and stay on track!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

ausgram replied to blondie454u's response:
Yeh, Pi, what Amber said. hee hee! This that Kim has going is actually FUN. *burp*, Oh excuse me!

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
Aus!

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 179.2 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill