Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
DAY 4, C2, FRIDAY June 7
totallywiggedout posted:
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

totallywiggedout responded:
Kim, C2, DAY 4

Coming back from the Brink of Madness this morning.
Forgive me, for I have SINNED.

Last night, or more like early this morning, call it the witching hour, I woke straight out of a sound sleep with one thing on my brain.... F O O D! I'm blaming it on Wednesdays reduced intake due to not feeling well....

And so, I began to graze. I'm telling it all, in all it's gory detail, so be warned...GRAPHIC DETAILS, read at own risk!

1/3 of a bag of white cheddar popcorn chips, NOT a small bag, but the reg. 5 serving size.
25 small whole natural almonds w/ 1/4 cup raisins
1 handful green grapes
1/4 c unsweetened vanilla almond Silk
and a glass of water

ALL of this , mind you, within the matter of about 30 min. I didn't slow down enough to let my stomach register , let alone complain about the full frontal assault.
I just ATE....

The reason I'm thinking that it was of Wednesday's lower intake is because, for some odd reason, I got a
"Free Pass".

Kim, DAY 4
AM Weigh In 177.4#

I am fully aware that "free passes" aren't handed out without dire consideration and CONSEQUENCES.
Sombody up there smiled at me, but , with a warning. I have a terrible stomach ache this morning.
So, I know when NOT to push my luck.

Today, I'm Liquiding until dinner.
NO, that DOES NOT mean just water and low cal drinks. I'll be doing smoothies and protein shakes, etc. I'm not THAT into kicking my nutrition to the curb.

AM walk put on hold, raining cats and dogs out again.
I'm thinking I'll Walmart Walk before doing the grocery shopping.

Intake
20 oz water
coffee with unsweetened dutch cocoa powder/stevia

huggs
k

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

rachael2011 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Good morning.

Am Weight 289.6 (same)

Breakfast- 1C oatmeal
1C sliced strawberries
1C skim milk
2 T sugar-free chocolate syrup

Graduation ceremony was lovely last night. Both of my babies are out of high school. So hard to believe. Both really happy and kind of sad right now.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 291.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

mog1026 responded:
Shoot me now! Weight - 206
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 203.6. GW 165

totallywiggedout replied to mog1026's response:
BANG! You're dead... now reset and try again...only harder!

Huggs
K

ausgram replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hi everyone! I am surpised but those 3 pieces of cake only cost me 1 calorie. I will work it off today. So-----

Friday Day 4-C2 Aus - weigh 186

First before I say anything else. Those pieces of cakes were tiny, I mean it, I cut them even tho they were already cut. Course I made a mess cutting them cut I didn't want a whole piece. I think their pieces they cut are small to begin with and when you cut something that small, you get just a couple tablespoons full of cake. Ok?

Breakfast today is 20 cherries. Oh man, they were $3.99 a pound and I got 2 pounds. Hubby almost had a coronary when I put them in our cart. ha ha ha ha! He kept saying, "You realize your going to pay $8 for that small bag of cherries?"
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -186; GW -150 for now, will lower that if I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be yoursel

ausgram replied to ausgram's response:
Opps, sorry, thats weigh 187 not 186.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -186; GW -150 for now, will lower that if I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be yoursel

SharonNVirginia responded:
Weight 227.8

Breakfast: 2 eggs
4 oz. sausage
1 T 1/2 and 1/2
lemon-lime seltzer

Pouring cats and dogs in DC area, hubby let me sleep because I told him how bad I was feeling when he cruised in at 10 last night. I slept in til NOON. And my blood glucose was 141-should be below 100 in AM. And only 120 2 hours after a meal. My doc is on vacation, or I'd be on the phone with her. Her practice is all foreign docs. She's the only one whose English I can understand. AND I am having pain from my bile duct. When my gall bladder was removed about 10 years ago, I very shortly began having this pain at the right side of my abdomen. Many tests later it was discovered that my bile duct had collapsed, the bile secreted by my liver was backing up into the liver instead of draining into to small intestine. Being oblivious of medical costs at the time because I had hospitalization insurance, I went ahead with the recommended bile duct stent operation. Performed endoscopically, it didn't even leave me with a new scar. But it turns out that this is not a permanent operation. Now I need it again, but with no hospitalization insurance. The doctor's fee ALONE would be $25,000 with out hospital charges and imaging. I CONVENIENTLY forgot all this when I started this low carb diet. SO.... switching to chicken and turkey and will try to do low carb low fat. If this doesn't solve the prob, I will switch to low cal.

Kim, I think your midnight binge was hormone-based. You made good choices for your binge. If I had been in your place it would have been frozen pizza and chocolate (blecchhh). Your're doing better than you think you are.

Love, Sharon
CW 229 SW 229 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
Lol Ausgram
when you said 3 pieces of cake I was thinking about 25% of a whole cake LOl I am glad you explained you barely had 3 bites
about those Cherries I bought 4 pounds of them close to 16 dollars in my cart Lol
I think they are not available for very long so get them while they are here they are worth it
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
Thanks for the vote of confidence Sharon, but honestly, if I'd HAD chocolate "covered" frozen pizza in the house..I'd have prollh eaten THAT too.... yes I meant to combine the two options because my eating was THAT out of control...so we can't rule anything out ;P

Huggs
K

brokeinside responded:
I hate this very much.

I ate about four slices of pizza 3 slice of cakes today

I didnt ate breakfast I ate in the office with my colleagues
we had this small for the program 1st anniversarry celebration. goodthing i didint drink coke

I am running tomorrow hopefully it wont rain

jis4judy replied to brokeinside's response:
Hi Broke t probably the reason you ate so much at work pizza and cake was because you didn;t eat breakfast when you skip meals you feel ravenous and over eat .. try to get on a schedule to eat breakfast lunch and dinner add between meals 2 small snacks and you can maybe avoid the indulgences at social gatherings
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
Aus and Judy. I still got you both beat.... Remember last week Super1Foods had a sale on sweet cherries 2.98/# Well , I ended up buying 3 bags... 3 times. Juuuuust about $50.00 worth.... I couldn't seem to help it! I was so worried that they would run out, or I would.. so I kept bringing them home , taking the stems off and freezing them, ,lol.
Talk about compulsive buying.... Aus, your hubby is ok about it....; MY boyfriend is a SAINT!
I kept apologizing and buying and he kept rolling his eyes, saying "more, cherries..... O,o It's ok".... like this too shall pass
It's over now... I'M over it now. I see them back up to about $5/# and I don't break out in a sweat thinking I gotta have MORE!
Aus, I'm very glad that you only had a bit of each cake. I know that those pieces SEEM small but the really are just a bit over the actual serving size , I know, I can hardly believe it either. I like to have a few of em too..... or LIKED to. We don't have a GC close so it's not an option. sigh

A lb isn't too bad. You'll lose it sometime this weekend I bet.

huggs
k

totallywiggedout replied to brokeinside's response:
Broke, Judy's right. By the time lunch rolled around you should've already eaten something for breakfast AND a small snack.
You KNEW this lunch was coming up, you have to prepare AHEAD OF TIME for something like this. Either that, or eat a little to show comraderie and then have a healthy snack and lots of water at next break.
The big thing about skipping meals is that your blood sugar doesn't stay at an even rate, which triggers your body to crave things and then EAT things/amounts that you normally wouldn't . Keep your sugar level right and your cravings and out of control eating will decrease drastically.

huggs
k

totallywiggedout replied to rachael2011's response:
Rachael....you have twins? I do and this sounds like you do too.
It's funny , there's always such a buildup of emotions and motivation to get on with being a grownup for new graduates, that the day that it actually happens, they ALL get in that funk. They aren't prepared they know they aren't.... It takes a good long time to get into the groove of college attitude and jumping from the nest.

Looks like you are doing great today with foods. Grats!

huggs
k

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 64 years old with a weight problem that has crept on since my forties when I started a beta blocker for a heart problem. Of course I could ha...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.