Skip to content
DAY 6, C2, SUNDAY 6/9, THE CHALLENGE
ausgram posted:
Aus - weight 188 - YAY, I didn't gain. Probably cause I promised myself I wouldn't eat them anymore. No more cheetos and no more gummy bears.

Wake up everyone. We have a 200 mile drive to church and back today. Ughs. I will sleep most of the way.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -186; GW -150 for now, will lower that if I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be yoursel

kalimiller responded:
Wow! Someone beat Kim up!

Gained a bit from yesterday. Up to 190. Yikes. Yesterday I think I had a sandwich for every meal. That's definitely got too much sodium and that's probably the cause of the gain. I had subway for bfast, the other half for lunch, and then my husband brought me a sandwich home from work. Oh dear...

I also had a smoothie pretty late and then ended up waking up early to very sad dog in a very gross kennel. Ew. So DH and I cleaned that up and the very sad dog is in the back waiting for her bath.

I'm going to go rummage up something for breakfast...brb.
-Kali

Deo adjuvante non timendum. In perpetuum. Dirige nos domine. Ad augusta per angusta. Sic itur ad astra. Excelsior.

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 187.6

totallywiggedout responded:
Ok, Ok, I'm UP! Gads, I'm off for not even a WHOLE day and then I sleep in a bit on a Sunday, mind you, THE DAY OF REST.......clears throat...rolls eyes
And the VERY FIRST THING I READ is Kali is putting a HIT OUT ON ME!
YIKES!
I'm Learning my lesson FAST this morning,

Sunday, June 9
C2
DAY 6, Our own little DETOUR on the Journey of a Lifetime.

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAACK!
DID YOU MISS ME????

I caught up last night and most of us pretty much blew it in a big way yesterday with our eating choices.

NOTHING like fishing with DYNOMITE, huh guys?

Ok, ENOUGH OF THIS SH-T!
STRAIGHTEN UP or SHIP OUT!
there, I've said it. Something ELSE that needed saying.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM

to

LEST WE FORGET....

DAY 6 isn't JUST SUNDAY it IS REMEASURE DAY.

PLUS ...AM WEIGH INS

Kim , DAY 6, C2 , Sunday AM weight 177.6 lbs

Remeasurements
Waist 36.25"
Hips 42.5"
Lower Tummy 42"
Rt Thigh 24.25"
Lft Thigh 24.5"
Rt Bicep 13.5"
Lft Bicep 13.25"
Bust 39"
Rt Wrist 6"
Lft Wrist 6"
Rt Calf 15.25"
Lft Calf 15.75"
Rt Ankle 8.5"
Lft Ankle, yep still down there , unreachable as always

Aus? 200 Miles to go to Church? You know , you can mail your Tythes in ... they give out envelopes. lol
Well, I hope you have a safe trip, anyhow.

Kali.... don't spend too much money setting up that hit on me, babe.... I know TAI CHI for the elderly!

huggs
I'll be around today, so BE GOOD! I've got my eye on YOU!
O.o

k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

mog1026 responded:
Is that a typo? Are you going to Rome to see the Pope, Aussie? That is some drive. Hard to imagine here where every little town has 5 or 6 churches.

Back to business- weight 204.4. I've started down the backside of the mountain again thank goodness. At this point I would just like to finish the weekend without being heavier than last weekend.

Just saying - for me, Subway is the devil's spawn. Even the 6 incher. I wish wish wish I could run in there and still lose lbs, but I'm no Jared. Too much food and way too much salt. It's a better choice in the fast food category, but it's still not the yellow brick road to a healthy weight.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 203.6. GW 165

justmejust responded:
Weight 208

3 mile morning walk

I didn't remember it was day 6 and measurement day til I logged in. I weighed myself when I woke up, but went straight out to walk 3 miles, had my breakfast when I got back, and just now logging in. I'm using my day one measurements. If I measure after eating and hydrating it won't be accurate. And my weight is the same.

waist 42
hips 49.5
chest 44
thigh 29.5
thigh 29.5
calf 17.5
calf 17.5
ankle 9.5
ankle 9.5
wrist 7
wrist 7
arm 16
arm 16

Breakfast
2 4" pancakes
1/4 tsp butter
1/2 tsp lite syrup sugar free
2 bacon
water
1.5 " square brownie (NOOOO!)

Have a good day everyone! This evening going to see my son perform Disney tunes in the park under the direction of James Christiansen who wrote/conducts some Disney music.

Laura

Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

totallywiggedout replied to justmejust's response:
WTH??!! Brownies and Pancakes??
Laura! Man! You even used lite syrup, why on EARTH would you eat a brownie? Where are these things coming from, lady? You can't buy any more of these things.

PLEASE, PLEASE, I'm really BEGGING you here, OK?
If you absolutely MUST keep them and NOT throw them away as you should....
PLEASE, take every single cake, brownie and cookie in your house...
Cut them into 1" square pieces, lay them out on cookie sheets and FREEZE them SOLID, then, ziplock them .

Keep them in the freezer for DIRE EMERGENCIES or If you MUST, dole out ONE a day.... ONE!! and only to be eaten IF you did well on EVERY meal and snack through the day.
You don't get a treat if you didn't do well on everything else.

That's the only way to handle this Laura.
You've got a serious monkey on your back.... you are an addict.
Treat yourself accordingly.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

SharonNVirginia replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Good Sunday, Challengers!

I am just back from church, (only 3 mi ea way, Aus, but we have no privacy here just outside the Capital Beltway). Bad weigh-in this AM. 226.2.

Here are the measurements:

Waist 43.5
Hips 52
Lower Tummy 49.5
Right Thigh 29
Left Thigh 28
Rt. Biceps 16
Lt. Biceps 15
Bust 48
Rt. ankle 9
Lt. ankle 9
Rt. Wrist 6.75
Lt. Wrist 6.5
Rt. Calf 17
Lt. Calf 17

Breakfast:
1 egg
.25 c chopped red bell pepper
.25 c skim milk

Laura, have you ever tried cutting sugars and refined grains entirely? I am a brownies for breakfast girl, too. In fact I think the only hour on the clock I have NOT eaten a brownie is 3AM. But these pancakes for breakfast even with diet syrup sets you up for failure the rest of the day. Refined Carbs are converted to blood glucose as quickly as sugar. If you doubt me, take a bite of white bread and hold it in your mouth as long as possible -it becomes sweet. Have an egg in the AM or oatmeal. You should find that you stay satisfied longer. Give it a shot.

I have decided to up my intake of non-refined carbs, because of health issues, cramps, diarrhea and abdominal pain. Please don't take this as a criticism of the diet. I have a lot of medical problems.

Let's get back on the horse and back in the race, Challenge-rs
CW 229 SW 229 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

rachael2011 replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
Hi all. My AM weight is up a bit and I just did the measurements and they are up too Maybe because of the time of day (I just exercised and ate)? Maybe the sodium from last night's dinner? No idea. Anyways:
Weight (from 1st thing this AM)- 289.6

Remeasurements:
Waist- 52
Hips- 62.5
Lower tummy- 62
R Thigh- 32
L Thigh- 31.5
R Bicep- 18
L Bicep- 18.25
R Wrist- 7.5
L Wrist- 7.5
R Calf- 18.5
L Calf- 19
Bust-54.5
R Ankle- 10.5
L Ankle- 10.5
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 291.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

rachael2011 replied to rachael2011's response:
Breakfast- 1C blueberries>
1C oatmeal
1C skim milk
2T sugar free chocolate syrup

Lunch- 2 Hard boiled eggs
5 romaine leaves
10 baby carrots
8 cherry tomatoes
1 scallion
3/4 C sliced mushrooms
1/4 C Feta cheese
1/2 T olive oil
Splash vinegar

Exercise 35 min. on treadmill (1.65 mi) Same time, a little more distance. Yeah! Happy about that!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 291.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

justmejust replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
Thanks Virginia, I know, I know. But it is still good to hear in a new way how fast white bread turns to sugar. Makes me feel bad for my kids too, all these years. They do have whole grains sometimes. : P

Laura
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

SharonNVirginia replied to justmejust's response:
Seeing what Rachel and Laura have done by way of exercize motivates me. Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's to the gym I go. I may not last for all that long, but still I go.--

Cocker spaniel kisses,
Sharon
CW 229 SW 229 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

mog1026 responded:
Surprise! I have lost a tiny bit of inches even tho my weight was a bust this challenge

Weight 204.4 ( .

Waist 41.75 (-.75)

Hips 44.25

Tummy 45.5 (-.5)

Bust 44 (-.25)

R and L biceps 14.5 each

R and L wrists 6.75 each

R and L thighs 22 each (-1 total)

R and L calf 15.25 each (-1total)

R and L ankle 8.5

I think that's a loss of 3.5 inches.

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
Tried to say my weight was up .8 but someone thought it was an emoticon.

mog1026 replied to rachael2011's response:
Rachael I don't care what the numbers say today. I think you deserve the Teacher's Pet award this challenge because you are really booking it when it comes to living the lifestyle. It will happen and your body will respond in a whoosh any day now.

justmejust replied to rachael2011's response:
Way to go on the treadmill workout Rachael!

Laura
Laura

Spotlight: Member Stories

I just turned 32 years old and have struggled with weight ever since I had my first child. When I first met my husband, I was 130 pounds and was prett...More

Helpful Tips

Sugar: All you need to know
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kristin-kirkpatrick-ms-rd-ld/dangers-of-sugar_b_3658061.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.