Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Since my CHALLENGERS have a one track mind...
totallywiggedout posted:
OK THIS AN OPEN ITEM....
Best guess takes all
MY CHALLENGERS WORKED ON THE ANSWER FOR THE COMEDY SKIT and COMPLETELY OVERLOOKED THE CANDY BAR question....

OPEN TO THE PUBLIC... can YOU answer this trivia question?

Prior to WWII, This well known chocolate covered and chocolate flavored candy bar was VERY different.

Both in number of pieces and in flavorings, this bar changed because the flavorings became hard to come by.

question:
WHAT WAS THIS CANDY BAR , WHAT WERE THE FLAVORS AND HOW MANY PIECES DID IT ORIGINALLY HAVE?

this is a GOOOOOD one
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

abnersmom responded:
Three Musketeers - 3 pieces chocolate, vanilla strawberry. I cheated and googled it. Made me hungry too because there was an article on Heath bars.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - Don't exchange what you want MOST for what you want at the moment.

totallywiggedout replied to abnersmom's response:
LOL, Debbie!

AND we have a WEEENER! Yep 3 Muskateers was once a very different species...
sorry for making you hungry with that one!

huggs
k

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

justmejust replied to abnersmom's response:
Hi Debbie, you look super cute in your new picture. What are those words you are standing in front of? They look interesting.
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

ladylavender replied to justmejust's response:
Laura, I was thinking the same thing - great picture Debbie, and where was that taken? A mystery background! Abner's picture was adorable, though. Awww. Sigh.
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

-Abby

ladylavender responded:
Aww, shucks, Kim. Didn't mean to hijack your last one from the C2 crew. Sorry about that. Thanks for not minding too much.
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

-Abby

totallywiggedout replied to ladylavender's response:
Abby, you didn't hijack anything. As far as I'm concerned this Isn't the last one. Just the last one for this month. NO BIGGIE...
From this one out, I'll be doing one sometime starting second week of the month.... something like that.
It'll be like this one. 10 days only , start to finish, with a lot of give and take(as in take my harassment till you change your ways,lol).

I'm hoping to get most if not all of you back on board for those in the coming future. I am definitely doing them because it keeps me on my toes better and keeps me trying to be accountable to a team effort which seems to make a difference to me for some reason....

hugs
k

ladylavender replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Oh, I meant your quiz about the "slowly I turned" bit. I didn't mean to hijack from the C2 participants.

-Abby

totallywiggedout replied to ladylavender's response:
Ah Abby, it was for the ENTIRE community! Just cause I post there, Doesn't mean EVERYONE doesn't read it, lol

hugs
k

ausgram responded:
I was going to guess a Skybar. You remember them? There used to be 5 parts to them but now 4 and the filling isn't as great. I was shocked to hear the answer. I never knew that. Wow. ha ha
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -186; GW -150 for now, will lower that if I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be yoursel

abnersmom replied to justmejust's response:
Thanks Laura. It was something about paying to see manatees.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - Don't exchange what you want MOST for what you want at the moment.

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
It's funny, Aus. I had to look up the Sky bar. Of course I'd heard of Necco the manufacturer of it, but I don't think I've ever even seen a sky bar. Maybe I can find one today if I cruise into Cracker Barrel. They seem to have a lot of the old fashioned candies that most stores don't carry anymore.
I'll check today though , for sure. Because I hate knowing there's a candy out there that I haven't tried, lol.

huggs
k

justmejust replied to abnersmom's response:
Oh, well I imagined it read something like "Congratulations Debbie, she just came in first in the half marathon", or "Debbie is a Star" because you look fantastic! Way to go Debbie! I am inspired by your success.

Huggs,
Laura
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

abnersmom replied to justmejust's response:
Thanks Laura! I read you guys challenge posts and you have made some awesome changes in your food choices the last couple of weeks. Keep up the good work. Oh, and WOW on the exercise too!

totallywiggedout replied to abnersmom's response:
FANTASTIC new photo Debbie. Gosh you look good!
many huggs
k

Spotlight: Member Stories

One day I awoke from an emotional coma and found I was 100 pounds overweight. Years of rejection and coping left me lonely and isolated...from myself....More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.