Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
DAY 9, C2, Wednesday June 12
kalimiller posted:
"With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts." -Eleanor Roosevelt

Only two days left in this challenge...lets make the most of them!
-Kali

Deo adjuvante non timendum. In perpetuum. Dirige nos domine. Ad augusta per angusta. Sic itur ad astra. Excelsior.

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 187.6

kalimiller responded:
My weigh in this morning was 190 again. Kind of sad, but I guess my body is happy with this weight. I'll have to work a little harder today!
-Kali

Deo adjuvante non timendum. In perpetuum. Dirige nos domine. Ad augusta per angusta. Sic itur ad astra. Excelsior.

kalimiller replied to kalimiller's response:
Today I want to drink more water. I don't think that I drink as much as I should. Also, I'm going to try to drink a glass of water before I eat today.
-Kali

totallywiggedout responded:
[a>

Thanks Kali for stepping up to start the DAY. I'm glad that you guys will do it when I'm late.

LOL I tried. Michael was a Lazy Daisy this morning and I kept having to stop what I was doing between making the coffee, making his breakfast, letting the dogs out, just to come into the bedroom to make sure he was up and at least looking alive for work...... didn't have time to log on and I didn't take my phone for my am walk....
DID think to grab my ereader, but that doesn't work unless I have internet service close by..... grrrrrrr.
Tried to log on and couldn't .... ahhhhhhhhh. so I walked and now am here.

So sorry for my absenteeism yesterday. Did as much as I could but basically stayed in bed. Even sitting up got my back spasming ....
It's not perfect today, but better. SO I'm raring to go and LADIES you had better be too!

My AM weigh in wasn't good but I kinda expected it.
180.9 lbs
Ok so now I have my starting point for today. It's just a number, Kali, I talking to you along with myself.

TODAY IS JUST A STARTING POINT....EVERY DAY is a NEW BEGINNING and a chance to IMPROVE.

Everybody got that??

Kim, DAY 9, C2 , WEDNESDAY
AM weigh in 180.9 lbs
coffee with unsweetened dutch cocoa powder/stevia
32 oz water
Breakfast 1 Zoic Protein Shake

Exercise so far AM walk with Holly

hugs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

ausgram replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Gooooood Morning everyone. What a super busy day I had yesterday. I did end up going to the doctor. I been coughing since march. Of course you know he wants me to go to a GI doc to have an upper endoscopy. Last one I had was 10 years ago. Ho hum.

Aus, Day 9, C2, Wednesday
AM weigh in 187 lbs. YAY down 1 lb.

Breakfast: 1 apple no coffee yet. Im going to see how long I can go without it. My doc said lay off the caffiene.

I got my baby fix. My little great grandbaby is starting to walk now. ha ha, it's so darn cute. He falls and starts to cry and his mama says, "Get up, your alright." so he does. ha ha!
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -186; GW -150 for now, will lower that if I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be yoursel

ausgram replied to totallywiggedout's response:
SharonNVirginia responded:Ahem. (Clearing throat) meee meee meee meee

Sings-"I feel ---tty, oh so ---tty, I feel ---tty and ugly and gross and I pity the one who crosses me today..."

This was from yesterday. I had to re-read this to get me going today. Sharon, you crack me up. I love it. Good Luck girls, come on you all can do it. consentrate. Our health is in the balance!!
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -186; GW -150 for now, will lower that if I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be yoursel

justmejust responded:
Weight 2008

A strange thing happened on my scale. Weighed 206, weighed again 208, weighed again 207, weighed again 209, weighed one last time 208. Going with the weight that came up twice 208. 206 sure looked pretty though.

Breakfast

one egg salsa
one slice whole wheat bread
half tsp jam half tsp butter
half carrot

Morning walk 1.5 miles. Hot day here today. Will be in 80's for a few days
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
OH NOOOOOOOs! Aus has to cut the caffeine!!! Look out for major BE-OCH sessions. By noon she'll be ready to rip the heads off of everyone around her, lol.

THAT'S how I would handle going caffeine free at least.

Coughing since March and you are trying to brush it off...hmmmm. Did you tell them to set you up and appointment? Preferably the sooner the better?
Aus, you need to have it checked out. Ok? We are gonna be here for you anyhow, so go get it done and share what's happening.

Anyone know wth Pink is??? Speaking about medical reports, sh hasn't shared in a long time..... I WANT MY GASTRIC UPDATE!!
Seriously, I miss having her check in .

ALSO missing Celeste, and Barb. and Tomato and Marybeth.... Hope Barb's vacay is going well. Hope all is well with everyone else too. sigh......

hugs
k

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

totallywiggedout replied to justmejust's response:
LOL, Laura. Sounds like you were leaning on something, being lightheaded, thinking heavy thoughts..... and so on.
What type of scale do you have? Do you move it around , perhaps it would be time to recalibrate it.... if you can change it, just weigh a hand weight or something specifically weighted, then reset your dial....
But an uneven floor will do it too.
Any way you look at it though, Laura... YOU ARE LOSING WEIGHT!!!!!
YAYYYYYYYY! Congrats, girl ! It's high time all that walking starts to make a difference. Perhaps now your body and settled with the new muscles you have built and is now losing the fat.... NICE!

hugs
k

abnersmom replied to justmejust's response:
Going to be killer hot today here as well, Laura. I got up at 4:30AM to get my run in before work. I was still absolutely drenched with sweat afterwards. I'm not keen on this adjustment, but I'll get up at 4:30 to avoid a treadmill any day. Good luck with your challenge today, ladies! You can do it!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - Don't exchange what you want MOST for what you want at the moment.

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
Aus, I love Sharon's song too, thank you for reposting it. It's always nice to have music in the morning.
BTW who sang that? " I feel pretty, oh so pretty...? " and in what movie was it??? not a trivia question , I just HAVE to know or I'll go crazy , (-er).

hugs
k

totallywiggedout replied to abnersmom's response:
Thanks Debbie, Luck is always nice, but.... could you and Judy please drop some SKILL on the path, so that I can pick it up along my journey today??
Thanks much!

hugs
k

SharonNVirginia replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Good weigh in 224.6 new low

breakfast: not my famous cowboy omelette with oatmeal apple and cinnamon but

a Jimmie Dean Delite wh wh flatbread with egg, bacon and cheese for only 230 cal. cause I had to run out to be at Pops' side.

Finish strong ladies!
Sharon
CW 229 SW 229 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

kalimiller replied to totallywiggedout's response:
West Side Story
-Kali

totallywiggedout replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
Finish strong, she says.... EASY when you are going strong, lol
I'll make it. Two full days left. Time to get er done!

hugs
k

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 40 yrs. old 5'5 134 lbs. I HAVE A 16 YRS. OLD DAUGHTER AND A FABULOUS HUSBAND. I have had a tummy tuck, paid for a personal trainer at the gy...More

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.