Skip to content
This is really for the Challenge Group, but...
totallywiggedout posted:
Since everybody and their brother climbed into my sh-t for thinking about going out to eat as celebration for the end of LAST Challenge....
I wanted you to know that I did NOT have a food celebration for it....
I got these

instead!!!
Just funky enough to pass muster for my pretty feets!
These are real Converse Chuck Conners but are made to be like gladiator sandals. , zip up the back so once they are tied to fit my feet, I only have to unzip to get em on and off.

hugs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

jis4judy responded:
Looks like magic Cinderela slippers to me that a great way to reward your self I was wondering how you put on shoes etc without being able to reach your left ankle must be hard just getting dressed
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
Well, Judy, it's sort of a contortionists dream, lol
I wear a LOT of slip on shoes, I also have a very long shoe horn and this doo-ma-hicky that has a cup hook on one end of a 2 ft dowel, and sort of a rubber coated clothes hook/utility hook on the other end. Hard to explain, but that also helps with "sad" heels that want to cave in when I try to get my heel in and with pulling the tongue out... Tying shoes is a different beast altogether.
Most of the time, I get someone else's help with that on the left one. Michael helps with my walking tennis in the AM , I put the twins to good use.... I've not had to ask Monica yet, thank God, not sure if she'd help or not and I don't wanna find out, lol
Some other tennis shoes that I have, I put those elastic curly shoe laces in. Those are made for people with arthritis in their hands but also work well with bad hips and knees if you cant stoop to tie. They stretch really well and once in , they only need to be pulled tight every month or so.

hugs
k

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

blondie454u responded:
Very cute Kim!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

totallywiggedout replied to blondie454u's response:
Thanks Amber, they are really comfortable too.
huggs
k

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Sheryl. I have been overweight/obese all of my life. I used to be teased for it mercilessly. As an adult, I thought that I'd surrounded...More

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.