Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
don.t give up keep trying
jis4judy posted:
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout responded:
It costs nothing to keep going toward a healthy goal.
To NOT continue could cost you your life.

Judy, your sign today is perfect. Too many of us are feeling the pressures of lack of motivation. I worry that people will give up and just go back to their old ways.

Yo Yo'ing is unhealthy. Going back is not really an option is it?

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

SharonNVirginia responded:
Judy, you have hit the nail on the head! I have a picture in my head of the person I want to be and everyday I envision myself taking a step toward that goal. Even though my scale is up today, I review my progress-in eating more healthful foods and discarding less healthful ones, in removing sugars from my diet and replacing them with nutritionally dense choices, in exercising just a little more each day.

It's like chipping away at marble to create a statue. Every chip removed is progress even if you can't see the difference.
CW 229 SW 229 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
You Know Kim I need to remember these things too I know my body is healthier after about a decade on my journey . I really want all these ladies and gents if they are lurking to have these benefits of a healthy body we deserve it
Hugs Judy:)

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
Yes Sharon it is just like that we are creating the body that will carry us around for hopefully a long time it should be strong and healthy . I have had miracles happen in my journey I was suffering with asthma since I was 4 years old healthy eating and exercise it is totally gone now last time I had to buy meds for it was 2005
I call that a miracle brought on by my nutrition quest
Hugs Judy:)

abnersmom replied to jis4judy's response:
Judy, I'm so glad you hang around with us. You are an inspiration. You, Barb and Amber have made such a difference in my life. Your support and advice on my journey to be healthier is priceless. I know that the newbies will feel the same way.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

blondie454u replied to abnersmom's response:
Thanks Debbie. You also inspire me. When I see your pictures on FB I am thinking to myself I hope I look that great when I am your age because you're one hot mamma!!!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

abnersmom replied to blondie454u's response:
Thanks, Amber. Gotta say that even though it is wonderful to be healthier; looking the best you can is also pretty wonderful! I wish I could express those feelings well enough to really motivate people. How I feel is motivation enough for me to step on those scales every morning and adjust my food intake accordingly.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

blondie454u replied to abnersmom's response:
I feel the same way! I want to people to see they don't have to live in unhealthy ways. I want teach everyone what I know and what we think is healthy isn't. I want to scream it until everyone in America or across the world puts a stop to these money grubbing food companies.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Just joining to find some support as I begin this long road. I've struggled with weight all of my life, and now as a 42 year old, I am having a di...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 26 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.