Skip to content
WebMd diet and fitness tracker
SharonNVirginia posted:
How many of us are using the tracker daily?

Why do you like it?

Why don't you like it?

What would improve it?
CW 229 SW 229 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

Take the Poll

How often are you using the Webmd diet and fitness tracker?
  • daily
  • never
  • never, I have a better system
  • occasionally, just to check myself
  • occasionally, can't get into the habit.
vote
View Poll Results

jis4judy responded:
Hi I use fitday.com have been using it far too long w you would think by now I could fly soslo but I am too un shure of myself to chance it I do wing it when I go away from home
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

kalimiller replied to jis4judy's response:
I don't really log my food. I don't think that it is something that I could keep up for the rest of my life, so I'm trying to do things that I know that I will be able to continue doing.

I have a super good memory and so it isn't a problem for me to not log. I do it occasionally to see what kind of calories something has if I am not sure about it.

For me, the hardest part is making wiser choices. And watching portion sizes. If I do those things, I have no problems staying within a good range for daily calories.
-Kali

Deo adjuvante non timendum. In perpetuum. Dirige nos domine. Ad augusta per angusta. Sic itur ad astra. Excelsior.

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 187.6

SharonNVirginia replied to kalimiller's response:
I can see that, Kali. Great quote by the way. Learning portion sizes at weight watchers is what stopped the upward progress of my weight.

Judy, scientists tell us that merely observing a process changes it. That is particularly so when it comes to journalling what you eat. One of my really bad habits is making brownies for no special occasion when I am going to be home alone. Then if I'm not logging food and I "forget" to check my blood glucose, I can get in REAL trouble. I think that I will need to journal my food after I reach my goal weight.
CW 229 SW 229 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

totallywiggedout responded:
I do the tracker occasionally now, but for the first 5 months of my journey, I did it every day, and usually several times DURING that day.
They changed the layout sometime around July last year and for the longest time I couldn't post. Then by the time I figured out the new layout, they changed it again.... the second change I REALLY didn't like. So I stopped using it as much as I would like to.

I don't like that I can't find my meal charts from last year. I'd love to know what I was eating that was working so darned well for me. I still have my favorites, but I would really like access to my daily intakes from my whole journey. Not just the last two months.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

abnersmom responded:
I tried the Webmd one, but found the fitday one easier for me to use. I found it very tedious at first, but once you have fav foods saved, it's not so bad. I haven't been logging lately. Think I'll do it this weekend to help get rid of these vacation lbs.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

mog1026 responded:
I use the Lose-it app and I find it easy and quick
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 203.6. GW 165

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello everyone, I am new to this community and have never done this before. I am 37 years old and currently weigh 223 pounds. It feels like I have bee...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.