Skip to content
Messurements for C2
rachael2011 posted:
Rachael R calf 18 1/2 (+.25) L calf 18 1/2 R thigh 31 (-.5) L thigh 31 Hips 62 (-.5) Lower tummy 62 Waist 52 1/4 (-.5) R bicep 17 3/4 L bicep. 18 Chest 54 1/4 (-.25) R ankle 10 1/4 L ankle 10 1/4 R wrist 7 1/2 L wrist 71/2
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 291.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

kalimiller responded:
My weight dropped down to 189. Not as good as when we started C2, but better than it has been the past few days.
-Kali

Deo adjuvante non timendum. In perpetuum. Dirige nos domine. Ad augusta per angusta. Sic itur ad astra. Excelsior.

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 187.6

justmejust responded:
Weight 209
waist 42
hips 49.5
chest 44
thigh 29.5
thigh 29.5
calf 17.5
calf 17.5
ankle 9.5
ankle 9.5
wrist 7
wrist 7
arm 16
arm 16

Stayed the same, didn't go up at least. Having a so so day, personal issues and just feel tired. Going to be hot day. Walked 1.5 miles this morning.

Breakfast
one wheat 4" pancake, 2 bacon, cup 1% milk
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

SharonNVirginia responded:
weigh-in 225.1 which puts me 2.1 pounds down

Bust 46.5 (-1.50)
Waist 44 (-1)
Hips 50.5 (-2)
Lower tummy 49 (-.5)
Right biceps 17.5 ( 1.5)
Left biceps 15 (0)
Right thigh 28.5 (-.5)
Left Thigh 28 (0)
Right Calf 16 (-.5)
Left Calf 16.5 (0)
Right Ankle 8.5 (-.75)
Left Ankle 9 (0)
Right Wrist 7 (0)
Left Wrist 6.5 (0)

This has been a great experience. Thanks to all of you for making me feel welcome. I have learned so much. We know we need to buy a new bathroom scale. DH weighed in this AM at 15 lbs. less than yesterday. I am going to buy myself a small pretty dish to eat my meals from to make my small portions look good (Villeroy & Boch Fleurance). That is my reward for sticking with it. This next week I will devote myself to calculating calorie counts and serving sizes for the family's fav. meals while still using the diet & fitness tracker every day. I have discarded my former desire to lose this weight in 6 months and have decided instead to embrace incremental life style changes to reach my goal. Everybody keep it up!!

love and cocker spaniel kisses
Sharon
CW 229 SW 229 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

abnersmom replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
That's a fabulous idea for rewarding yourself, Sharon. Congrats!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

SharonNVirginia responded:
Calling TotallyWiggedOut!

Kimberly, you can't hide just because you ate Froot Loops last night!!
CW 229 SW 229 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

totallywiggedout replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
AH GOD! You caught me lurking.... I was actually adding up my own and Aus's measurements from last night.
SOOOOO SORRRYYYY! eye roll
I'm in late because I needed to mow FIRST before the stupid heat index got above 100 like yesterday. I like to mow, but passing out from heat exhaustion and lying in the backyard till somebody finds me is a bit much to ask . LOL

Okey Dokey?

Kim , C2 Final Weight and Measures , DAY 11, Friday
177.4 lbs

waist 36.25"
hips 42.25"
Lower tummy 42"
Rt Thigh 24.25"
Lft thigh 24.5"
Rt bicep 13.5"
Lft bicep 13.75"
Bust 39"
Rt Wrist 6"
Lft Wrist 6"
Rt calf 15.25"
Lft calf 15.75"
Rt Ankle 8.5"
Lft Ankle, stilllll down there

today's total 287"

there happy now??

LOL
smoooooooches guys
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

ausgram replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
Ha ha ha, Right Sharon, you get that Kim. Froot Loops. sheesh! Maybe she is walking around the block.

Those oysters i ate yesterday didn't hurt my weight. I even lost a pound. yay! down to 187 - AGAIN! It'll be a miracle if I get back to 185.

Yep, I love rice too. Jasmin rice only. I put 2 Tblsp of brown sugar in it with some raisens or pecans and some milk.

I hope eveyone does good today.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -186; GW -150 for now, will lower that if I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be yoursel

totallywiggedout replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
Sharon, I love the idea of a fabulously pretty dish all your own for your meals. How great is that idea?

Challenges are eye openers all right. Being held accountable, and HOLDING OURSELVES accountable for the group's sake is really the goal. It's easy to hide indiscretions when it's just us we are lying to.
But that DOES NOT WORK. We shouldn't treat ourselves any differently or with less forthrightness as we do others that we care about.
ALL LIES CATCH UP TO YOU IN THE END. THE TRUTH MATTERS.

huggs
k

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

ausgram replied to totallywiggedout's response:
To tell you the truth, seeing what we have done and eaten as we type it, is what is helping a lot. When you go to these sites and only put down what you ate and not how you feel or why you ate this or that, doesn't help. This does. I haven't done this good in many years and it's all because you have us talking and telling each other what we are going threw, what we did for the day, etc. Kim, your awesome. So lay off the froot loops and get with the program. ha ha ha. Actually, you've really come a long way in your weigh-loss journey. And that is so encouraging to us. I see those numbers up there and want mine to really come down too.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -186; GW -150 for now, will lower that if I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be yoursel

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
Aus, sorry chickypoo, we don't do Miracles here, you gotta get off your duff and make it happen on your own. lol

Not saying that the occasional miracle doesn't happen, like when we overindulge and get a "free pass" on the scales in the morning, but you can't count on gettin one. So you really gotta do it yourself.

Glad the oysters didn't hurt , but the fact that you ate so little yesterday, probably helped on that too.

If I'm gonna eat white rice it has to be jasmine. I just like the texture of that one best.

huggs
k

kalimiller replied to ausgram's response:
Hey AusGram, I have a request for you.

And you have to do it.

I need you to go into your signature and change it from "will lower that if I reach it" to "will lower that WHEN I reach it."

Don't doubt yourself! I believe in you!
-Kali

Deo adjuvante non timendum. In perpetuum. Dirige nos domine. Ad augusta per angusta. Sic itur ad astra. Excelsior.

totallywiggedout responded:
    C2 BEGINNING STATS for Core Group Members, June 4, 2013.....

Kim 178.8 # and 287 5/8 "
    Aus 187# and 318.75" total, tummy added this time
    Rachael 292# and 402.75" , WELCOME RACHAEL!
    Laura 209# and 294.5"
    Kali 188.2# and 306.25"
    Kathy 204# and 313"
    Sharon 227.2# and 348.25" , WELCOME SHARON!

C2 FINAL STATS as they roll in, Friday June 14

Kim 177.5# and 287" total change (-) 1.3# and (-) .625"
    Aus 187# and 319.25" T.C. ( /)) 0# and ( ) .5"
    Rachael ? and 400.75" T.C, so far (-) 2 FULL INCHES!!
    Laura 209# and 294.5" T.C. ( /-) 0# and ( /-) 0"
    Kali 189# and ? T.C. ( ) .8# and ?
    Kathy ? and ? has YET TO GRACE US WITH HER PRESENCE!! KATHYYYYYY WHERE ARE YOUUUUUU??
    Sharon 225.1# and 342.5" T.C. (-) 2.1# and (-) WOW! O.O
    Sharon, sweety, honey pie, baby cakes.... YOU have lost a total of ... FIVE AND 3/4 INCHES 5 3/4 ", SHARON!!!!!

On that note, Sharon, I hope that new little plate is platinum rimmed, because , you DESERVE IT!

I'm still holding my breath for Kali to find her measuring tape, for Kathy to come join the party, and for Rachael to step on the scales, but so far ladies, this challenge has been a success story.

Laura, even though you haven't budged much, you have made HUGE changes in your food choices, serving sizes and exercise output. This has only been in the last 5-6 days so keep measuring weekly then when you start to see some changes on the tape, go to once a month measures. Chart these, sweets, because it's gonna start happening SOON.
    Mine took about 2 weeks for things to really start showing on the tape and yes, I do have all of my measurements from all the way back to Feb of last year. In tough times, I look back on them and see just how far I've come.

huggs Fellow Challengers , GREAT JOB!
    k

•  
    kalimiller replied to totallywiggedout's response:
    There is one more place that I can look for my tape measurer - I'll look there when I get home in a few hours.
    -Kali

mog1026 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
    HERE I AM! Okay a few down days blew any chance of a major transformation but here are my numbers today: Weight. 205.4

Waist - 41.25 (-.5) Hips - 43.75 (-.5) Tummy - 43.5 (-2) Bust- 44 R and L bicep - 14.5 R and L wrist - 6.75 R and L thigh - 22 R and L calf - 15.25 R and L ankle - 8.5

Total inches lost ( -3)
    Kathy SW 235.1 CW 203.6. GW 165

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello - My name is Angel - and I have four children (as you can probably tell by my user name!) I am a part-time pediatric/pregnancy dietitian and a f...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
    In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.