Skip to content
C3....C2 is OVER!
mog1026 posted:
You crazy posters. Before C2 becomes 8 pages long it's time to stop the insanity and start fresh. It appears there is going to be a C3 of sorts, with all you wild and crazy kids posting your daily menus. Here's a place for that, Laura, Kim, Judy and Debbie so far, because I get lost when there are too many pages in a post. I'd let Kim organize this but I'm not sure she'll be vertical for another week or so. You go girl! Celebrate your success!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 203.6. GW 165

mog1026 responded:
Okay I'll start

Yesterday - complete and utter disaster. I'm going to forget it happened. Isn't this a good challenge?

Today - I swear I'll do better even if it is Father's Day and the kids are coming and we are sure to eat as we celebrate The Dad! I am really going to try to only have an apple after dinner. That's my hardest time and when I always screw up.

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
Okay. I love this challenge. Miracles do happen in the modern world. After inhaling everything I could find yesterday, I got on the scale and I was down over a pound. Yippee!

jis4judy replied to mog1026's response:
Hi Kathy I started a new one and I called it food and exercise Sunday so tomorrow it will be food and exercise Monday and so on .
today will be difficult for us all My daughter and her hubby will be taking us out to eat at a new restaurant so I am unsure of what I will be ordering I plan to eat a nice fresh salad before we go ...
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mog1026 replied to jis4judy's response:
Okay Judy, I'm moving to your neighborhood! LOL!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My story is no different then anyone else's. I am just ready to start living my life and feel like I have wasted too much time sitting on the side...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.