Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Missing our Challange
ausgram posted:
I miss our challange, for one thing, there are so many other posts I don't know which one to post at. So I'll come back once our challange starts again. I weighed this morning and lost 1 pound, but it seems like I gain one or two, lose one or two. ha ha ha. Oh well. We'll see where I'm at once we start the challange again. Kim you said the middle of July? Ok, I will check the 8th and see whats going on. bye all.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -186; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be yours

totallywiggedout responded:
GAH!!! We've lost AUS! OMG! If I'd have known she was gonna bail I'd have put up with another challenge.

AUSSSSSIEEEEE! COME BAAAACK!!!

sigh, sniff
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

mog1026 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Aussssssssie! NOoooooooo! We have a daily challenge! Stay with us cause we love you! We need your down under wisdom. xxxx
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 203.6. GW 165

totallywiggedout replied to mog1026's response:
I can't take this! Wahhhhhhh! what a way to start the day......

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

jis4judy responded:
Hey Aus gram I guess you didn;t get the notice that we have a daily food and exercise challenge going weigh in is optional
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

abnersmom responded:
Ausgram, Don't go AWOL! We;re posting our food and exercise daily to keep ourselves honest and accountable. Join in.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

ausgram replied to totallywiggedout's response:
I didn't mean to make you cry Kim. giggle, giggle, really. I'll hang in here till C3.

Kathy, Judy, Debbie, I'm here for the duration. Didn't mean to cause such a camotion. LOL
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -186; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be yours

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello. Im a 26yr old mother, wife, and full-time employee. And I am extremely over weight. Approximately 102 lbs to be exact. I feel terrible about m...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.