Skip to content
Got a quick question....
totallywiggedout posted:
along with my fb and email requests from you guys, I got one from a tanya lily -reid.... do we know this person? Is this a member because she didn't specify and I won't friend someone I don't know.....

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

FirstPrevious12NextLast

mog1026 responded:
Now SHE might be a muppet. I don't know for sure but I'm just sayin' it's possible.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 203.6. GW 165

jis4judy responded:
Tanya was a regular member before me she is a pretty good friend
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy replied to jis4judy's response:
she is the original poster of the plateau thing I posted a while back

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
Kathy...Muppet my butt! Lol.
Thanks Judy I had no idea but I'll add her too. The more the merrier and you guys even have your own file in my hot mail. I don't ever wanna lose u

Huggs
K

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

mog1026 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Okay, okay so I was wrong about Tanya.......but those muppets are sneaky and I'm on alert. I always thought Statler and Waldorf were a little shifty.

abnersmom replied to jis4judy's response:
You know, whenever I post, I'm honestly thinking that i'm only posting to you regular guys and maybe a few lurkers. Must be more than I realize. Hmmmmm.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

mog1026 replied to abnersmom's response:
I know Debbie. It's so easy to forget how public this forum is. It kinda creeps me out when I remember because we're all so open with each other.

ladylavender replied to mog1026's response:
Member list is 103 pages with 12 to a page, equals 1236, but that spans the time this has been open and that's only people who are members.....ya, I choose to keep my blinders on or I would never post!
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

-Abby

jis4judy replied to ladylavender's response:
yes so many come and go it is amazing some left because they were successful and others left because they weren't ready to make a life long commitment.

j9celeste replied to mog1026's response:
I LOVE Statler and Waldorf. The best part of the show!

Celeste
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 286-1/6/ 13-CW 256 GW 165

mog1026 replied to j9celeste's response:
Agreed, Celeste

ausgram replied to mog1026's response:
Kathy you funny girl.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -186; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be yours

totallywiggedout replied to j9celeste's response:
I hate to say it, but you know who I really loved? The Swedish Chef, Beaker and Animal (of course )

huggs
k

mog1026 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Yes! Animal!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 29 year old Borderline and Bipolar diagnosed girl who lives in Southern California. I am otherwise healthy just overweight. I deliver pizzas an...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.