will be doing my weight lifting after shopping that's the plan for today

3oz orange

3.5oz strawberries

1/2 C bran flakes

1/4 C each great grains crunchy pecan kasha heart to heart

1/2 C fat free milk

1 cup black coffee

Plan for Dinner lunch is some kind of protein a green vegie
a non green vegie most likly corn on the cob side salad water with wedge of lemon

day as follows

after dinner approx. 1 hour after is green tea with lemon and ginger '

watch some TV with hubby around 5ish pm some fruit and if still hungry I will have the pistachio nuts 2 oz inshell
7 ish the yogurt treat if calories alow I can also have 1 square of dark chocolate
No walk today I will be shopping I might take that walk I have a repair guy coming Thursday maybe will take that day off instead since I have to hang around waiting that day ..
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram responded:
Hi Judy, nice that you posted this. I am eating my breakfast now. 1 cup of blueberries with 1 1/2 tsp sugar and 1/2 cup of milk and 1 cup of joe. For lunch I will get a chick-fil-a, a grilled chicken. Then that will probably be all I eat till about 6pm. I'll have a bowl of shredded wheat with banana and 1/2 cup of milk.
Not eating much cause of yesterdays big meal and I gained a pound. boo hoo hoo! Back to 188.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -186; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be yours

abnersmom responded:
Breakfast: 1/2 C old fashioned oatmeal, 1/4 C blueberries, tbsp. walnuts, skim milk

Lunch: 1 C chicken barley chili (homemade)

Snack: Apple and 1 oz. cheese

Dinner: Got out chicken breasts to thaw not sure what I will do with them yet. Either broccoli or salad probably will have a whole grain tonight too - brown rice or whole wheat pasta (1/2 C of either)

Exercise yesterday was jogging 2.75 miles. Today will be Abs and Tone class at Rec Center at lunchtime and run 3 miles after work.

Have a happy, healthy day everyone!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

totallywiggedout responded:
Morning ladies.
Blah... rainy, raining, HAS BEEN raining.... thunder started rolling at about 3am, lightening...rain... LOTS of rain...BIG LAKES in the yard...sigh. No walk this AM.

2 coffees with stevia/unsweetened dutch cocoa powder
32 oz water
1 nectarine

Think I have had a late night ghost visit.... the dishes that I left to drain are rearranged today. Glasses moved off of the drying towel, baking dishes spread across the counter..... also the two big tomatos from the shelf above the sink were on the counter lined up properly, just in a different location... strange.
But since I've always wanted to live with a ghost, it may be providence. IDK.
Maybe Monica was up eating all night long again. She does that quite often. LOL, skinny girl is getting love handles, it's pretty funny. She tries to make it look like she never eats or eats like a bird at dinner, usually skipping the meal altogether, but then eats like a horse all night when noone is there to see it.... eye roll. As if we can't tell by the pile of dirty dishes left over
GAH! I think I'm in a snit today. Nothing is bringing me up and everything is bugging me. But I sleep light and that thunder and lightening left me feeling a little sleep deprived.
Going back to bed. lol

Many huggs and a few smoochies for all
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

mog1026 replied to abnersmom's response:
Oh wow again. I just checked out Amber's menu from yesterday and it's easy to see where I'm going wrong. Too much food. Why is that a surprise? The winners are so disciplined. I keep feeling like I deserve a pat on the back just for cutting out the junk, but I see its more than that. I have a ways to go yet.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 203.6. GW 165

rachael2011 replied to mog1026's response:
Me too, Kathy! I am learning from everyone's menus that are maintaining. I think I am eating pretty good foods (maybe too much artificial sweeteners though) but way too much of those good foods. I guess I will gradually cut my portion sizes down too but that is really hard!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 291.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

mog1026 replied to rachael2011's response:
Maybe it will be easier as we weigh less? Less appetite too? I feel like I can get in the zone and keep it up for a while but then I rebel and increase my portions. At least I'm happy with with my food choices, so I am making progress. But I'm stuck at this weight and I know why. The Joy of Chewing!

jis4judy replied to mog1026's response:
Kathy cutting the junk is a big step and you do deserve a pat on the back for that .. looking at and changing portions is the next step in a very long journey..
adjusting things as you go along and learn more..
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

blondie454u replied to mog1026's response:
You guys have to remember we have been doing this for a long time now. The changes you are making a better choices than before right? So pat yourself on the back for those changes. It took all of us maintaining a long time to eat like we are eating now. It didn't happen overnight. Just learn from us and slowly make those changes. Congratulate yourselves for your victories you have accomplished thus far!!! Keep it up!! I will post my stuff after lunch because that's when I'll workout.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

j9Celeste responded:
My first time doing this daily log. Do I update this at the end of the day?

Breakfast:
1 Banana (or as much is left after sharing with my little grandson)
6 Dried Apricots
16 oz. Vanilla Chai Tea
1 Tbs. Local Honey

For lunch planning one of Marie Callender's under 500 calorie frozen dinners. It's quick and easy and tasty.

For dinner I'm having my huge veggie salad and some celery with peanut butter for some protein.

I am planning my first walk in ages with my hubby after dinner.

It was only 36 degrees this morning so I'm hoping my veggies in my garden are all OK!

Celeste
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 286-1/6/ 13-CW 256 GW 165

mog1026 replied to j9Celeste's response:
Breakfast - Raisin Bran and skim milk

Lunch - peanut butter and jam on rye

abnersmom replied to mog1026's response:
Judy and Amber are right. It's a slow process this tweaking of your food. Heck, I'm still tweaking. I tend to get too much protein many days. I have increased my veggies a lot in just the last year. it took a while for me to adjust. I have set times to eat and usually do not eat at any other times during the day or night. Last night I was still hungry though so I ate another apple, but don't do that very often. Usually I will just have some green tea or water instead of eating something, but I sort of knew that I was actually hungry.

You all are doing great and will probably have to reduce portions as you get closer to your goals to keep losing. If you're making better choices and losing, you are doing GREAT!!!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

totallywiggedout replied to rachael2011's response:
Rachael, I have found that it's easier to keep my sweet tooth in check if I don't use artificial sweeteners. Stevia (for the most part is natural although some brands have some other stuff in them to keep em from clumping).
I use Honey on my ff plain yogurt if I have it, and stevia again on my cottage cheese, yes.... I like mine sweet.
Between Aug last year and Feb this one, I was putting Sugar free Hawaiian Punch drink flavors into my water... Got so that I couldn't drink my water without it. But I found that my sweet tooth was coming back more and more with the "sweetened" water usage. I stopped it and it pretty much went away again.
Go figure.

huggs
k

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

totallywiggedout responded:
Kim Tues Lunch: "breakfast sandwich" made with 1 egg fried in butter flavored spray, 1.5 strips of thick cut bacon microwaved on paper towel, 1 wedge Laughing Cow light Garlic n herb cheese spread on 2 slices Whole grain toast.

Dinner tonight will be before 7pm (finally) 1 Tilapia Fillet spread with 1/2 wedge Laughing Cow Light Swiss and sprinkled with 1 crushed town house cracker then baked, baby spinach salad with(1/2 if a) grapefruit pieces , and 1/2 of a small diced avocado, sprinkled with Pomegranate Balsamic , and About 10 slices of leftover roasted sweet potato 'chips' .

Exercise today, shopping and trying on one piece swimwear for an hour.... gotta have one that doesn't fall off of my shoulders 'cause I'm getting ready for that gym membership.

huggs
k

SharonNVirginia responded:
Happy Tuesday!

Very rushed at breakfast this AM because I had a bad night coughing and then overslept.

Jimmy Dean Delights breakfast sandwich
Iced tea unsweetened.

big iceberg lettuce salad
chicken breast
1/3 c. non diet salad dressing

Mandarin orange unsweetened seltzer water.

Haven't been able to exercize for 5 days cause I have no car to get out of The Forest Primeval (our house) which is on a driveway not a street off a very busy very narrow dangerous thoroughfare (Georgetown Pike 1 mile outside the Capital Beltway). My mood has been generally good.

Kathy, girl, don't ever say you only kicked the junk food. As one who has always been skeptical of folks who rail against chips, sweets and soda, it pains me to say they're right! Even if you don't see results on the scale and measuring tape now, I think good things must be happening in your body. Less severe mood swings, less sluggishness, more optimism, better lab results at your next doctor visit.

Kim, I wish I could take you out for a movie. You don't sound like yourself.

We, all of us, are doing something very important. We are working to reverse the tide of obesity in the world. Each of us is conducting a mini laboratory in what works and what doesn't while functioning as each others' counselors. Think of it! We have free nutritionist advice free psychotherapy and free comic relief. I have never felt so relaxed while dieting before.

Cocker spaniel kisses (they're not what you think, Amber gives nose bumps)
Sharon
CW 222.8 SW 229 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

Spotlight: Member Stories

To be very honest, I have never really had an issue with my weight until very recently.Other people seem to have an issue with my size and wanted to m...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
26 of 27 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.