Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Wednesday's FOOD and EXERCISE, June 19
totallywiggedout posted:
My turn to start us out. Eh?

Kim, wednesday.
Still rainy and nasty , still thinking I'm going to need swim fins and a snorkel to cross the front yard.

I won't walk outside today either. Every place I walk would be under 4" of water.
So, Probably will do Walmart walk today and then check out the gym later. I got a free Day Pass
It's getting so that I have to do something though. My little jaunts out and the Wii aren't doing it for me. I'm up 3 lbs over the last few days and I'm starting to feel it in my joints.

AM Weigh in 181.2, yucko!

coffee w/stevia and unsw. Dutch cocoa powder
32 oz water
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

FirstPrevious12NextLast

jis4judy responded:
Good morning ladies My breakfast was the usual yesterday I behaved like a slug did no exercise at all I skipped the salad and
had breast of chicken skinless etc 4.7 oz there was corn o the cob and asparagus that was dinner or lunch supper was an assortment of fruits and nuts 1 graham cracker total calories for the day yesterday was
1600 ish more calories almost zero movement shopping was all I did with a little house hold chores. the good thing is I am still weighing in at 151

the start of today was

3.1 oz orange

2.4 oz strawberries

1/2 cup fat free milk

1/2 C bran flakes

1/4 Cup each crunchy pecan Great greains and kasha heart to heart

total breakfast cals 280

Dinner today will be pork chop with onions
either sweet potato or little red potato steamed
either green beans or zucchini will have the side salad today

and the evening meal will be maybe pistachios and Cherries
then a little later yogurt and berries with honey

I am going to get my walk in today as soon as I get dressed
Hugs Judy Happy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram responded:
I'm here early cause hubby left early. I like it when its nice and quiet. I messed my coffee up - blahhh! I got me a bowl of blueberries and took the milk out and without thinking poured it in my coffee instead of blueberries. So I'm drinking watered down coffee. I hope the day goes better then this today.

My weigh in at least I didn't gain, still at the big 188.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -186; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be yours

jis4judy responded:
gee Kim so sorry about all that rain we have had a lot of rain here too but it does stop once in a while long enough to dry up the puddles. the last 2 days the afternoon early evening it was raining coming down in buckets as my Dad used to say then it would clear the sun came back and dried it up
a little thunder and lightning too . It was nice enough to get my walks in and shopping too .. in between the rain drops
Hugs Judy:)

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

abnersmom responded:
Breakfast: my weekday usual, 1/2 C. oatmeal, blueberries, walnuts, skim milk

Lunch: romaine and baby spinach salad with 1/2 boneless, skinless chicken breast that I cooked last night

Dinner: maybe a pork chop, maybe chicken thighs, green beans, ???

Last night I did have whole wheat pasta with 1/2 C. marinara sauce, a broiled boneless, skinless chicken breast with parmesan sprinkled on. It was yummy!

Got in all my exercise yesterday. Will run 3ish miles after work on the yucky treadmill.

Weight today 149
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

j9Celeste responded:
Good morning...or late morning...I'm getting a late start.

My day turned to dung yesterday...literally. I suffer from IBS and yesterday it hit full force. Unfortunately, I spent the day on the toilet and couldn't eat. By 11:00 last night I was feeling brave enough to try some toast on my "skinny bread" and some honey. It seemed to work.

I couldn't even keep water in yesterday so I called off my walk with my hubby.

We have a little bit of sunshine today and a high in the 70's so hopefully the rain will hold off until I can walk this afternoon. I have a meeting at noon and will be hauling the recycling to Cub also. After the meeting, a bunch of the women in our group go out to eat. If we go to Dotties, I eat scrambled eggs and fruit. If we go to Applebee's, I eat one of their 500 calorie choices. I'm feeling like fish today (you must be too Kim with all the water )

I'm not eating my dried apricots this morning since I use them to stay regular, but I am having my banana, a cup of Vanilla Chai Tea, and 1 Tbs of local honey.

I can't eat a salad tonight because the lettuce and raw veggies throw my tummy into fits after a day of IBS. My husband is making a roast with potato, carrots, rutabaga, and a nice lean cut of beef. I don't use gravy and 3 oz of the meat with the cooked veggies fits into my day.

I hope that you all have wonderful days!

Celeste
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 286-1/6/ 13-CW 256 GW 165

An_252382 replied to jis4judy's response:
Arrrrrrgh!

I just typed an entry that would have won a nobel prize in literature and I was told that the WebMD Health Exchange is temporarily unavailable. I'll see if this works otherwise I'll check in later!

Celeste

jis4judy replied to An_252382's response:
Celeste next time that happens refresh the page with that message on it sometimes it will post Hugs Judy:)

mog1026 replied to An_252382's response:
Sometimes I find that if I hit Edit My Story over on the right, the missing post will show up there.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 203.6. GW 165

totallywiggedout replied to j9Celeste's response:
Celeste, I'm probably catching you too late, but I had Applebee's last week and had an almost too good dinner of their cajun blackened tilapia. It comes with a good sized helping of steamed veggies. Very nice!

well , and yes, I do feel like A fish, but not to eat it today. Had it last night and that'll hold me on that option for a little while

I'm sorry to hear about your latest bout with IBS. Nasty. Almost like a 24 hour bug , huh?
Glack!

Hope you have a better day today, esp out with friends.

huggs
k

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

totallywiggedout replied to An_252382's response:
AND to add insult to injury, I'm seeing you as An_252382! LOL they really are messin with you today

huggs
k

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
Okay! It's a new day and Optomistic me is back! Breakfast was raisin Bran and skim milk. I think that's going to be on the menu daily for a while to come because I'm still feeling the raisin Bran joy and I am now taking two HUGE pills in the morning in addition to my regular meds so I need something substantial. Lunch? Nothing so far.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 203.6. GW 165

ausgram replied to mog1026's response:
Kathy, don't you mean you had raisin bran and water? ha ha ha. I'm not a fan of skim milk, alais water. LOL

Ok, I worked like a dog this morning. Almost passed out in this heat. I BETTER show lost 1 lb tomorrow.

We are going to have deer steak tonight with spinach and rice and jello. sound good? All the dessert is gone, so I am safe.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -186; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be yours

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
Hey Ausgram
Your dinner sounds good but you should get used to skim milk
It would save you lots of fat calories.. I used to use whole milk but switched to 1 % then to fat free It takes a while but once you get used to it regular milk tastes like cream
Hugs Judy:)

justmejust replied to jis4judy's response:
Hi, sorry I missed a day or two. I like this thread. Today my weight was 207.8. Yesterday it was 208.4 Breakfast was Cup Wheaties 2/3 cup skim milk Coffee 1/8 cup 2% milk Whole grapefruit 2 cups spinach Lunch 1/4 cantaloupe Can tuna 2T Kraft Mac n cheese low butter low milk 1/4 carrot 1/4"x 2: bundt type white iced cake Cup skim milk with Metamucil for fiber Okay mood today. Been feeling low energy last two days. Going out to dinner tonight with whole family of five to celebrate 20 year anniversary. I'm really old now!
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

Spotlight: Member Stories

(see my response to Andie's blog on Committing to Committment 4/3/11)

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
61 of 76 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.