Skip to content
Link to compare good health foods to not healthy foods
jis4judy posted:
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/dietitian-rachel-beller-uncovers-bad-healthful-meals-123919573.html?vp=1
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

abnersmom responded:
Very good. Might have to get that book. Who knew "emerging research suggests that every gram of fiber eaten, removes 7 calories." If that ain't enough to get us to eat more fiber, I don't know what will!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

jis4judy replied to abnersmom's response:
Yes Deb fiber is helpful I usually get over 30 grams a day
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am very new to this and I am unsure of how to get started. I will be married for 30 years this Dec. I have two boys 28 and 25. I need to make a heal...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.