3.4 oz orange

1/2 C ff milk

1 C black coffee

227 cals

Will update this later the repair Guy is sick have to reschedule
Happy thurday Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

abnersmom responded:
Breakfast: 1/2 C oatmeal, blueberries, walnuts, coffee
Lunch: Romaine and spinach salad with 1/2 of broiled chicken breast

Not sure about supper yet.

Will do Abs and Tone class at lunchtime. No run today- legs are tired so this will be a rest day from running.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

SharonNVirginia responded:
Hi ho!

Breakfast
1 egg scrambled
.5 c. red pepper
.25 c. salsa

I will be running errands today. We need a big grocery shop, so I'll head to Costco and Walmart. I need to stop by the mall too. The mall is full of temptations for me. I plan to resist them and then pat myself on the back for resisting them later.

You all inspire me!!
CW 222.8 SW 229 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

totallywiggedout responded:
Good morning , all.
Today dawned bright and beautiful. Going to get to 92 today, and is hot already, but I'm glad for the beautiful sunshine.

Yesterday, I decided to look for that book that was discussed here... "Eat to Lose, Eat to Win". BooksAMillion is our only bookseller and I hate that store because like so many other retailers here, it's a mess and I can rarely find what I'm looking for because of the disarray.
I tried the library first and no go. So off to the bookstore I went.
Couldn't find it, OF COURSE. But I did find one about CHIA seeds that also had some recipes and some full color pictures of them. So I picked that up, went up and asked for help with the Lose book. The service girl even seemed surprised at how messed up the diet section was... I know they never actually go into the aisles to do any straightening.... eye roll.....
I bought both.
Then of course, with the CHIA book, I HAD to get some seeds... 3 health food stores later, I finally find them. Mind you, the first two looked at me like I was nuts and they had never even HEARD of CHIA seeds. THIS is what I'm up against down here......
The last store had em and OMG they are terrible expensive! LOL
Ok , had to have em, so I bought them. Also found some true unsweetened coconut flakes.... these are wide like egg noodles and are way more substantial than the "flakes" in the baking aisles. They were at least fairly reasonable, so I got those too.....
All in all , a fairly expensive shopping trip, but I was due for some new reading material that I OWNED anyhow. I save a lot of money going to the library for books so this was a warranted splurge, lol
At least, that's how I explained it to Michael....

So , that's the backstory...

Today, Thursday, Kim, AM Weight 179.0 whew, coming down out of OMG territory....AM walk with Holly , coffee with stevia and cocoa powder, 32 oz of water down already.

Breakfast
2 Tblsp Chia seeds mixed with water and let sit 15 min to gel. 1 overripe banana, 1 tsp unsweetened dutch cocoa powder , 1 packet stevia, dash of cinnamon.... Blended in my Magic Bullet for a choc banana chia smoothie
** that was at 7 am and I'm still sorta full. So far so good.**
Chias are new to me so I'll probably be doing a running commentary about how they're working for me and if I feel differently using them, if you don't mind.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

rachael2011 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hi all. Getting in on the food/ exercise posting. Had a horrible day re the food yesterday. I haven't ordered the Domino's since I started here but I did last night. Before that was a Chinese buffet w/ Austin where I made OK choices but too much of em. And before that was a Bob Evans salad with pecans,blue cheese and bacon pieces. What is happening? I am putting the brakes on this before I get too carried away by my own actions. Weight is up 1 1/2 lbs which I will gladly take considering the scale damage I could've caused. Ok...done venting and new day.

This morning I had a banana. I was still pissed at myself from last night. Decided that punishing myself is foolish so I will have a good salad for lunch.

Lunch will be 6oz grilled chicken, 2 c raw spinach, 10 baby carrots, 6 cherry tomatoes, 1/8C feta cheese, 1/2 T olive oil and a splash of vinegar.

I agreed to go to Logan's Roadhouse w/ Will already (and he really wants to go). There I will have a 6 oz sirloin and a vegetable skewer.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 285.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

mog1026 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Yes, please Kim give us Chia updates. And could we just eat the pets we got 10 years ago in our Christmas stockings?
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 203.6. GW 165

mog1026 replied to rachael2011's response:
Hang in there Rachael. I think a couple of us have gone off the rails this week. Notice that I haven't been posting past my healthy lunch! I am trying to decide if this is happening because I got challenged out OR because I NEED another Kim challenge to stay on course. So hard to decide. But you're not alone

ausgram replied to mog1026's response:
Ha ha ha ha, yeh, thats all I could picture too Kathy. LOL
My weigh in is the same boring 188. But it's really not boring, at least I'm not gaining. Thats a big plus.

For breakfast I had an apple and cup of joe.

For lunch Carl is wanting brats. Blaah. I don't like them but I don't tell him that. He thinks it's great that I eat what he likes. Ha. oh well, that's how we've made being married for 53 years.

Ok, going to play Runescape on this mooochine!!
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -186; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be yours

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
188 is sure NOT boring. It's FAZnTASTIC! And 53 years? 53? Whoa! We're almost 40.

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
AusGram 53 you got me beat My hubby and I have been married 50 years and he and I rarely like the same things LOL
Hugs Judy:)
Oh may as well update my Lunch /Dinner

3 Oz boneless skinless chicken

1/3 C cooked mushrooms

5 oz baked sweet potato

12 spears small asparagus

side salad
1 1/2 C mixed greens 3slice cukes thin slice red onion 1/4 yellow pepper 5 black olives 1 T wishbone robusto dressing 1T red wine vinager

about 6 cups water
1 hour walk
more weeding

had a mid morning snack of a 5.1 oz nectarine

gonna have my 2 cups green tea soon

plan to have a half sandwich with left over chicken and pumpernickel bread later for supper dessert as usual and snack of cherries and pistachios in there someplace
that dessert to be clear is greek yogurt berries and honey

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

justmejust replied to jis4judy's response:

Here is what I have had so far today. I am trying to use Fitday again. I copy and pasted my chart, but it might post jumbled up.
My weight is 209.7 today, the day after Italian Restaurant dinner with family to celebrate our 20 year wedding anniversary.
Laura
Food NameAmountUnitCalsFat (g)Carbs (g)Prot (g)Delete

Total1,00328.7145.643.5

Cherries, sweet, raw (Queen Anne, Bing)
cupcup, pittedcup, with pits, yieldsoz yieldscherrygramskglboz740.218.71.2
Milk, nonfat, fluid, with added nonfat milk solids and vitam...
cupfl ozquartgramskglboz910.612.38.7
Ravioli, meat-filled, with tomato sauce or meat sauce
cuppiecegramskglboz37215.635.721.8
Bread, pumpkin
cubic inchslicegramskglboz1784.233.82.5
Frappuccino, regular
cupfl ozlargemediumsmallbottlegramskglboz2187.232.17.1
Bread, white, toasted
cup, cubeslarge sliceregular sliceslice, crust not eatenthin slicethin slice, crust not eatenvery thin slicegramskglboz701.013.12.2
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

blondie454u responded:
1.74 mile walk

Breakfast:

2 whole wheat toast with cinnamon, honey, and organic strawberry jam
2 eggs
1 banana
1 cup of coffee

Snack:

Prunes and granola bar
1 cup of coffee

Upper body workout

Lunch:

leftover fried squash and green tomatoes, and a sweet potato

Snack:

avocado, apple, orange, and yogurt

Not sure on dinner yet. I'm going to be home alone so we shall see.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

jis4judy replied to justmejust's response:
Laura happy anniversary a day late I hope you had a great time

SharonNVirginia replied to jis4judy's response:
Hi Everyone!

I was at Costco today and what did I see? Chia seeds. Now why, thought I, are there chia seeds here? No chia pets did I see. Can men no longer Rogaine afford? Shows how out of the loop I am. Chia seeds are the new preferred food of my revered spawner.

I am not worthy, I am not worthy, I am not worthy. So when I finished shopping at Costco and the mall having avoided all the temptations therein I bought a Costco chicken caesar salad and passed up the soda. I stopped at Starbucks and picked up an unsweetened iced tea. YUM!

dinner is:
tossed salad with 2 T ranch
.5 c baked beans
pork chop
asparagus
.75 apple
CW 222.8 SW 229 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

totallywiggedout replied to rachael2011's response:
Rachael,
Let me get this straight... All that was in ONE DAY??! LOL, yes, I'd have to say you had an angel on your shoulder looking out for you at the scales, lol
Sounds like you fully and completely snowballed yesterday. Today sounds much more like the food conscious Rachael we've all been envying lately.

Have a good time at Logans but be careful!

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

Spotlight: Member Stories

Very busy single mother of 2 boys 16 and 11. Pl us I am owned by my 2 "fur kids" Rocky and Simi. Tired of being overweight and hating myself...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.