Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I'm still around!
tristaj90 posted:
I've made a job change and have been adjusting for school/exercise/time at home with my son/and time in general to do whatever I need.

About a month ago my scale told me I was 133.6 (which means I had hit my 100 pound loss). I went on vaction to my inlaw's in Indiana and since I have been back I cannot get the scale under 136... I was up to about 140 (just a hair under) and then today I was 137...

I keep saying I need to get back on track, but I can't help when I get in an eating binge. I have been too lenient with myself.
Luckily it's been warmer out, so I have been taking William for walks. I enjoy my time with him, and he LOVES being outside.

Just thought I'd update everyone and let you know I'm still around. I may not be on often, but don't forget about me yet! LOL
~SW 234 CW 135 Would like to reach: Goal 134~
Nothing worth having was ever achieved without effort.-Theodore Roosevelt

jis4judy responded:
Hi Trista good you are being aware of the pounds creeping up on you . Maybe look into your self and figure what it is that is bothering you that makes you binge .. and find a way to deal with it before you regain more ..

Nice to hear from you again
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

blondie454u responded:
Nice to hear from you.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

abnersmom responded:
Hi Trista! Glad you posted again. Well, looks like you caught it in time - back to 137. Just keep up the work and you'll be back to 133 in no time. You will do it!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

totallywiggedout replied to abnersmom's response:
Hey Trista, glad you checked in! Ask anyone that's made it, maintenance isn't as easy as it sounds. There are bound to be ups and downs , but as long as you catch it before it gets away, you are doing alright.
Wonderful weather for the baby and babymomma. Glad you guys are doing well.

kim
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

tristaj90 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Thanks Everyone!
I got back today to 136.
I am working at it. Maintenance isn't easy. But I came to the realization the other day that I used to say I wanted to hit my 100 pound loss and then maintain between 135-140. Which I did, and I am.
I got greedy thinking I could get to 130. I guess my body just doesn't want to get that small. I for now will be working on maintenance and not being so hard on myself for the "minor" ups and downs. I will be working on tightening and toning for now. I need help with that!
I also had a dr appointment consultation with an OB/GYN for a possibility of a VBAC with my next planned pregnancy. I'm not currently pregnant but my son is 19 months old now and a lot of people I know are expecting and I am just in BABY FEVER! mode. lol. I'm scared with having a c-section with my son.. i'm scared for the next delivery. I'm not sure since I'm more in shape/fit if it will make the next round easier/faster.
I am totally on board with having another baby in the near future..just not looking forward to Labor&Delivery/C-section..
~SW 234 CW 135 Would like to reach: Goal 134~
Nothing worth having was ever achieved without effort.-Theodore Roosevelt

blondie454u replied to tristaj90's response:
Trista,

I was the same way. I actually got to 130 but it was too hard to maintain so I decided to stay where I am at. Good luck!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

SharonNVirginia replied to tristaj90's response:
Trista,

What an encouragement you are! Is your body still changing on maintenance-redistributing and rebalancing?

So happy for you,

Sharon
CW 222.8 SW 229 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 29 and a stay at home mom to my two great kids, Gracie and Roman. When Gracie was born, I did not lose any baby weight. I kept gaining and gai...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.