2.9 oz strawberries

1/2 c bran flakes

1/4 c each geart to heart and great grains pecan

1/2 C ff milk

will be shopping this morning walk after shopping
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout responded:
kim , AM weight 177.8 , I'm doing the opposite of Judy. Walk BEFORE shopping

coffee w/ stevia/dutch cocoa powder
32 oz water
Exercise; AM walk with Holly

Breakfast Monkey Salad with Chia Seeds on top and Vanilla Chai tea/Chia gruel

Hope everyone has a great morning!

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

totallywiggedout replied to totallywiggedout's response:
I got back from my walk famished. So I upped my game a bit on the Chia gruel. I'm having 1/4 C old fash. rolled oats made with the chai tea, then added 2 Tblsp Chia seeds, 1 heaping tsp of Extra Virgin coconut oil and a packet of stevia.
THIS is REALLY GOOD!!
plus
the Monkey Salad

huggs
k

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

abnersmom responded:
Good morning! So glad it's Fri.!!!

Breakfast: 1/2 C. old Fash. oatmeal with blueberries, walnuts, skim milk.

I get off from work today at noon and will grocery shop, so will update other meals later.

Plan to get some pool time in this afternoon and a 3 mile run.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

SharonNVirginia responded:
Younger son's birthday party tonight. 6 of his friends are coming over for a cookout, so naturally I have a plumbing problem. Hardly any water is getting to the kitchen and therefore the dishwasher won't work.

I can do dishes in the laundry room sink which is vile no matter how much I scrub it because the boys use it for car parts, lawnmower parts and roadkill reassembly for all I know. Not that I'm stressed or anything. The well people were here this AM and they don't have the part to fix the filter. They said "Check in with us next week."

Take a cleansing breath. Center yourself. You can handle this . Hunger is not the problem. Eating won't help. Chocolate won't help. I can overcome this.

breakfast 2 scrambled eggs, 3 strips bacon (emergency stress bacon LOL) iced tea

Later!
Sharon
CW 222.8 SW 229 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

jis4judy replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
Sharon do you have a nice big tub or container you could use outside to wash dishes in? the water in the hose if in the sun a few hour will be nice and hot old girl scout training here

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

blondie454u responded:
Breakfast:

1/2 cup oats with banana, strawberry, blueberries, cinnamon, and honey
2 boiled eggs
1 cup of coffee

Snack:

prunes, granola bar, 1c coffee

Lunch:

Did some abs and stretched. I will be running 2 races tomorrow so I took it easy today plus last night was a bad night for sleeping.

1 big sweet potato for lunch

Snack:

Orange, apple, yogurt

Again not sure on dinner yet. It's just going to be the hubs and I tonight. Last night I was so tired I just had a banana with some pb.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

blondie454u replied to blondie454u's response:
I forgot to add I had a handful of cashews.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
Sharon and Judy. As a camper (pop up, not tent, I rough it but not THAT much, lol) I have gone so far as to wash my dishes in a running stream. I don't recommend it, but if it's all that you have, it works.
Beyond that, if you don't have a large tub, you can use a large kitchen pot, like a dutch oven for your hot water. If it's not hot enough for you , boil up about 6 cups and add it to the rest of your cooler water. . OR speaking of cooler, use your cooler and wash dishes in that. There truly are many options.
I have to laugh when not having the convenience of a dishwasher is considered a serious tragedy. Considering I've never had one, I have been "inconvenienced" for the last 48 years. LOL
It's a party Sharon. LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL! relax in other words, for this too shall pass.

huggs
k

totallywiggedout replied to blondie454u's response:
Amber, I love cashews but for me they are on my no no list. You know those big glass jars that you could get at Christmas ? I could almost demolish one of those by myself , I love them so. sigh.
Eat a couple for me, though, would you?

huggs
k

jis4judy replied to jis4judy's response:
gotta update my food list

dinner

med breast of chicken baked skin removed

1 med ear of corn

1/2 pat of butter

2/3 C cooked spinach from fresh

side salad

went shopping again this afternoon had to find a cup cake tin that was miniature

1 cup green tea with lemon

snack 1 1/2 C cherries

6.4 oz apple

1 1/2 T natural peanut butter

3 cashews

will have yogurt later with berries and honey

ausgram responded:
Heeeeeello everyone. We left early this morning and just now getting home. I'm pooped. My daughter walked me all over creation. puff, puff, sweat, sweat!

I weighed in at 189, sniff.

For breakfast today I had 1/2 a banana and a pecan roll. Fail.

For lunch we had raspberry tea. Fail
Also we went to Macaroni Grill - Fail

For dinner I will have the rest of my Macaroni Grill - Fail.

Gosh what a day this has been.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -186; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be yours

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
Since you are sp pooped I bet you burned off all the calories sweetie!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 203.6. GW 165

rachael2011 replied to mog1026's response:
Hello all. Lots going on today with work and this is the first I've had to post.

Breakfast-
1.5 T Peanut butter
1T Raspberry jelly
1 high fiber English muffin
1 C of skim milk
Banana
(taking a break from my usual oatmeal today as I was craving some pbj!)

Lunch (on the go)-
90 Calorie nonfat yogurt
3/4 C grapes
Kashi Go Lean Chocolate Peanut bar (170 Calories)

Dinner (out w/ group home)-
Applebee's Napa Chicken and Portobellos (450 cal)
2 boneless wing pieces, slice quesadilla, couple tortillas
(all from appetizer plate )

Snack 3/4 C cottage cheese 1% w/ a pinch of sweetener and cinnamon

No exercise to speak of. Tomorrow will be better.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 285.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
AUSSSIIEEEE ! ;'( It ATE my replyyyy, WAAAHHHHH snif snif

I just suggested that you maybe pick up some of those boxes of Crystal Light packets.
That way you can carry them in your purse, they last forEVER, and just order reg unsweetened tea when you go out. Add 1/2 a packet to your tea and you have flavored tea without, FAIL. TWO in fact for 0 calories whilst your friends are busy being amazed at your ingenuity , sipping on THEIR flavored tea at something like 150 or more calores PER GLASS.
then the FAIL is ALL THEIRS

As for going out to eat while traveling, maybe you can google and print out those restaurants menu nutrition data. Print a page for every establishment in the towns that you frequent then put them in a binder for future reference. Either put it in the car for checking out before you hit town or figure out your options from home. Going prepared is the best strategy.

huggs
k

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 27 years old with a ten month old daughter...I have been heavyset all my life and as i got into high school my weight dropped well ive been going...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.