Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Saturday food log
abnersmom posted:
Breakfast: 1 heaping C cantaloupe, 2 eggs scrambled
Lunch: At friend's house - not sure yet
Dinner: will post later

Ran 3 miles this morning.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

jis4judy responded:
thanks for starting this today Deb I love cantaloupe but havet trouble finding a ripe one .

My breakfast for today was as usual

3.3oz orange'

2.5 oz strawberries

1/2 c bran flakes

1/4 C each great grains pecan Kashi heart to heart

1/2 C ff milk

1 cup black coffee
this is my go to breakfast when I am struggling to maintain.
this afternoon I will be cooking boneless skinless chicken breast with mushrooms not sure what vegies to cook with it the options are broccoli green beans or zucchini.. tiny red potato or brn rice or sweet potato there will be a salad

will update later I hope you all had a great start today
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram replied to jis4judy's response:
Hmmm, maybe I posted in the wrong thread.

22 blackberries and 1 cup of joe for bkfast.

I hate posting twice in different posts. wish I could delet that other post where I said I was having taco salad for lunch.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -186; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be yours

SharonNVirginia responded:
Good Morning.

Extremely sore this AM from the exertion of yesterday.

breakfast
Grilled chicken on hamburger bun (leftover)
8 oz. of coca cola
CW 222.8 SW 229 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

mog1026 replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
We have a bunch of early birds this morning. I had a repairman come at 7:45am so I was reading the posts earlier than usual. My breakfast is usually the healthiest meal of the day but maybe not today

Breakfast - raisin bran, skim milk, hot cocoa (couldn't resist, not sorry)
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 203.6. GW 165

totallywiggedout replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
Sorry to hear that you stood too long , Sharon. I put in on Fridays post after reading how well you thought you did, that I hoped there werent any painful repercussions for the overexertion on your back. It's inflammation. Take some time today to soak and get in some Ibuporfen to reduce the swelliing around the muscles on your lower back.
Later today, I suggest doing the 12 min Seated core exercise vid on our resources link under exercises. That will help slowly stretch out those sore muscles.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

totallywiggedout responded:
Kim, AM weight up a tiny bit, 178.0. A bit upset about it, because I was hungry last night and reached for and almost opened a protein bar.... but decided against the 270 calories... went for a banana instead.
But even with that I was up .. probably because of the sodium in the Fajitas at lunch... sigh.

Breakfast: 1/4 c(dry) old fashioned oatmeal and 2 Tblsp Chia Seeds made with vanilla chai tea, with 1 Tblsp coconut oil and 1 pkt stevia ---- from here on I'll call this "Chai Chia Oatmeal", cause it Looks cool
and
Monkey Salad
dutch cocoa coffee and 32 oz water.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

justmejust responded:
Forgot to weigh this morning, my after lunch weight is 208.4.

Breakfast
2 wheat pancakes 3"
half of a cup blueberries
2 bacon
coffee
1/4 cup skim milk

Lunch
can of tuna
cup fresh broccoli
cup fresh spinach
half corn on cob
half avocado
16 pumpkin seeds
1/4 large banana

Hope everyone's day is going good so far!
Laura
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

justmejust replied to justmejust's response:
I forgot to add:

1 mile morning walk, 15 minutes killing weeds and walking in garden, 5 minutes on recumbent

4 walnuts

It was sunny, hot, and humid but now we have rainfall and thunder and a lightning crackly right out my front window.
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

justmejust replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Good job Kim having a healthy one ingredient banana over the calorie laden protein bar for late evening eating. Bananas are one food that helps with sleep. Did you sleep well?
Laura

justmejust replied to ausgram's response:
Afternoon Snack

serving potato chips
small peach
1/2 cup skim milk with Baily's, touch of whip creme, drizzle of hershey chocolate
Yum
Laura

jis4judy replied to jis4judy's response:
an update on todays choices
first walked this morning 40 minutes alone
hubby was teaching a class
mid morning snack 5.4 Oz nectarine

dinner was

4.2 oz boneless skinless chicken breast
3 oz red potato
1 1/2 C broccoli flowerets
side salad with 1/5 avocado mixed greens slice red onion 3 slice cuke 1/4 Orange pepper 1 small tomato
1Twishbone robusto dressing 1Tred wine vinegar

1 cup green tea with lemon
lots of water

another afternoon walk 30 minutes

will be having some cherries soon maybe some pistachios
another C green tea with lemon

will have yogurt tonight around 7 ish

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

abnersmom responded:
Sorry everyone about the double post. Not sure how I did it. LOL!

Lunch: thin sliced ham on 1 slice of wheat bread, carrots, broccoli, celery from one of those veggie trays, homemade pickles (4 slices) and small piece peach pie with low fat vanilla ice cream one scoop. Not bad since it was a luncheon.

Snack: handful of grapes

Dinner: chicken breast, 1 C broccoli and either squash or salad.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

justmejust replied to abnersmom's response:
Dinner
.5 cup chicken breast, roasted
8 fresh grapes
.5 cup brown rice
1/3 cup black beans

snack
1/4 cup greek yogurt
7 cherries
tsp honey

total calories for the day 1530
Laura

jis4judy replied to jis4judy's response:
Hmm I forgot 1/3 C mushrooms

My later day stuff was

1/2 slice pumpernickel bread

1 1/2 C cherries

2 oz pistachios in shell

1/3 C greek plain yogurt fat free

1/2 c raspberries

3 oz banana

1/2 T honey

about 3 pretzels small ones

there was lots of water and 2 Cups of green tea altogether

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello everyone, I'm a 46 year old mother of a son, two dogs, and two fish...LOL. I'm married and really need to loose this weight for myself. ...More

Helpful Tips

Sugar's effect on your body.
An hour and a half long but worth it. I will watch this multiple times until I know it by heart. Sugar leads to the immediate formation of ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.