Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Photos, emoticons, entertaining thingamajigs
mog1026 posted:
Can you all remind me again how you post this stuff? I can't even get a photo up from Facebook which I know is the route you suggest. Please?
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 203.6. GW 165

totallywiggedout responded:
Kathy on the photos from fb, clik on it so it comes up on its own little page then rt clik the photo, clik copy, then downsize fb to get back to your open discussion, rt clik again and hit paste.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

mog1026 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
I guess the problem is I can't get the photo to give me a copy option. I don't use a mouse on the laptop or on the iPad. I've been trying to do this with the iPad since that's what I use most of the time, but now I can't remember how I even got the profile picture posted. I guess I'll have to fiddle with the laptop tomorrow. So annoying! I love all the stuff the rest of you post.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 203.6. GW 165

totallywiggedout replied to mog1026's response:
Now I see your situation... Yeh, I have the same problems with my Samsung Galaxy Tab.... I now have a little keyboard case for it, so it has a keyboard but still no mouse and that is annoying to try to figure out how to do stuff like the copy/paste things...
sorry i can't help with that

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've struggled with weight issues all of my adult life. At 37, looking back on all of those years of waisted time-I can never get back. I feel for...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.