Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Tuesday - Morning weigh in and food for the day
ausgram posted:
Ok, stepped on the scale, still the same. YAY, one of these days it will go down now. I think anyway.

For breakfast today - 14cherries and a cup of joe.

Today is my last day here till Saturday. We are heading out to California. Grandson, Austy graduates from Marine Boot Camp.

I'll be back this afternoon today tho. Gotta make up for the next few days I'll be absent. ha.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -186; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be yours

abnersmom responded:
Have a great trip Aus and congrats to your grandson!

Breakfast - the usual oatmeal, etc.

Lunch: spring mix and baby spinach salad with approx. 2 oz. of leftover grilled chicken breast

Snack: watermelon and cantaloupe

Supper: Out with friends again, but this time going to a regular haunt, Bar Louie's. It's $1 burger night so I will splurge on a burger and a glass of wine.

Will have eaten out a lot this week, but scale at 149 this morning. Whew!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

totallywiggedout responded:
Well now, Aus. You are going to have to get one of those "My Grandson is a Marine" bumper stickers... It's a right of passage when they graduate from Boot Camp.
Best of wishes for him in his military career.
Does he have any idea where they will ship him out to yet?

I'm hoping to catch up with you later, but if not, Have a safe trip and I hope you have a wonderful time making some lasting memories out in California with your "grandbaby" . lol
Take some pics and post em. I'd love to see him in uniform with his granny and grandpa next to him....

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

blondie454u responded:
Have a safe trip and congrats to your grandson!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

totallywiggedout responded:
'appy Tuuuusday, Mate!
If Aus is gonna be gone, I'm going to have to brush up on my down under accent to fill the void, lol

Looking back at it, it's just not the same is it???

Kim, Tuesday, AM weight 177.8

Breakfast; Chai Chia Oatmeal and Monkey salad
AM walk with Holly with 30 wall pushups
dutch cocoa coffee and 32 oz water

Late Lunch; baby spinach salad, with 1/2 of a thick cut slice of crumbled microwaved bacon, 1/2 Lg tomato diced and thinned ranch dressing

Dinner; Grilled beef and veggie kabob w/ wild rice pilaf

Am thinking seriously about taking my lounge chair to the park and baking in the sun today. I think I need the rays.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

mog1026 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Awwww Aussie, it makes me smile to think how happy and proud you'll be. Have a wonderful time and make lots of memories. You'll be grinning so much that your facial muscles will burn calories!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 203.6. GW 165

blondie454u responded:
1.74 mile walk

Breakfast:

1/2 cup oats with cinnamon, honey, strawberries, blueberries
2 boiled eggs
1c coffee

Snack:

6 prunes and granola bar
1c coffee

Lunch:

Lower body workout

Enchilada lasagna and refried beans with avocado

Snack:

apple, orange, greek yogurt

Supper:

Enchilada lasagna
Refried beans
Sauteed spinach with onions, garlic, salt, pepper, and parm cheese.

Of course as usual water all day long.

May have another snack somewhere in there if so it will be walnuts and dried apples. I will be eating the enchilada lasagna for a few days. Most of the time I cook big dishes so I don't have to cook every night.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

blondie454u responded:
Oh and sorry that I don't post my weight. I don't weigh myself during the week because of all the working out I do. It makes me weight a lot more because of swelling of the muscles. I did weigh this weekend and it was 140. I don't if was due to lack of sleep or because ran so much. We shall see this weekend.

mog1026 responded:
Okaaaay. Weight this morning was 204.6. I've been marking time here for a few weeks. It's time to get serious again. Will it be today?
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 203.6. GW 165

SharonNVirginia responded:
Congrats, Ausgram!

That is really wonderful.

Enjoy your trip and stick to your plan. When you get back you'll have a SV (a scale victory). You can do it!

This AM back to the cowboy eggs topped with oatmeal and apple: 1 egg, .5 c red pepper, .5c mushrooms, 4 T salsa, 1 t. butter, .5 c oatmeal, 1 c. skim milk, .c chopped apple
CW 222.8 SW 229 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

rachael2011 responded:
Have a wonderful trip and congrats to your grandson. Enjoy yourself!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 285.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

jis4judy responded:
Have a great time and give my thanks to your grandson for His service .

My breakfast is the usual

1 small grapefruit

1/2 C bran flakes

1/4 C Kashi Heart to heart

1/8 C great grains that all that was in the box

3.5 Oz strawberries

1/2 C Fat free milk

1 C coffee black nothing added

went shopping voted and did some banking today
this is my do nothing day I gained some weight this week I know I didn;t eat 7000 extra cals this week so I am gonna just try to ride it out... 153 this morning up 2 pounds

Dinner today will be asparagus corn on the cob with boneless skinless chicken breast
a side salad

Later I will have cherries watermelon and nuts I may skip the yogurt and berries tonight might have some popcorn instead
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

SharonNVirginia responded:
Lunch was :

2 servings of homemade chinese hot and sour soup

dinner: that infamous Wendy's very berry almond salad with a grilled chicken breast.

1 c. of sliced cucumber.

Well, I'm maxed out on sodium and saturated fats and carb grams for the day, but I still am 500 calories short of my daily allowance. I think I'll stand pat at 900 calories for the day.

no exercize. scale up at 223.6
CW 222.8 SW 229 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

abnersmom replied to abnersmom's response:
Forgot exercise for Tues. - 30 mins. Abs and Tone class
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Ok I am at it again, lost track of how many times I have tried to lose weight.About 12 yrs ago I separated from my husband and started a diet of ma...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
61 of 76 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.