Skip to content
Overweight and Lost
Chinkerton posted:
I am new to this site. I am 55 years old, 231 lbs and need to get to my goal weight of 130 lbs. I;m only 5'3" tall. I don't even know where to start. I have tried so many different diets and I have failed at all of them. Oh sure I have lost but then I gain it all back and more. I need your help.

jis4judy responded:
I wrote to you on the other post But the problem with diets is just that they are temporary what we try to do here is make changes you can live with for life .. keep the healthy habits you change into ... this doesn't mean you never get to enjoy a treat just make them small and less frequent.
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 53 and obese! I wasn't an obese or even an overweight person on childhood, my teens or on my early adulthood. I'm an emotional eater ...More

Helpful Tips

Sugar: All you need to know
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kristin-kirkpatrick-ms-rd-ld/dangers-of-sugar_b_3658061.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.