Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Hidden sugars in salad dressings
SharonNVirginia posted:
I just looked up my current favorite fast food salad, Wendy's Berry Almond Chicken Salad. I had previously checked on the calorie count which at 460 is a little hefty for me for a single meal but doable when I juggle the rest of my day, which I have several times in the past couple of weeks. But as a diabetic, my eyes bugged out when I saw the sugar content of 31 grams! A 12 ounce Coke has only 39 grams of sugar. hHere I have been patting myself on the back for skipping Cokes and this "healthy salad" is almost as bad!

Just goes to show, like you all say "READ THAT LABEL", or in this case consult that website. To Wendy's credit, they have customization choices which let you see the totals without the dressing or the almonds.
CW 222.8 SW 229 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

Take the Poll

In my lifestyle makeover, I am most concerned with
  • Calories
  • Fats
  • Carbohydrates
  • Exercize
  • Eliminating meat
View Poll Results
blondie454u responded:
Great job Sharon of being more aware of what you're eating!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.
abnersmom responded:
Good job Sharon on checking the website for nutrition info. I didn't take the poll because although I am concerned with calories, I'm most concerned with nutrition while holding the calories down.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 21. In November of 2010 I tipped the scales at 280 lbs. I was depressed because of me weight. With my wedding coming up in June 2011, I knew I ne...More

Helpful Tips

8 Habits for Successful Losers
This Article from Readers Digest has great habit tips. Some you may already know .. you just have to keep reminding yourself from time to ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.