Breakfast :

2.9 oz orange

1/2 Cup fat free mlk

1/2 C bran flakes

1/3 C kasha Heart to Heart

3.6 oz raspberries

a sprinkle of cinnamon

Coffee Black
Dinner will be pork chop onions side salad spinach maybe red potato or sweet potato
Later will be cherries watermelon nuts possably yogurt and berries with honey
Hugs Judy:) I added a sign that say a lot to me

SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

justmejust responded:
Good morning.

Today's Weight

Haven't had breakfast yet. Will post later.
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

abnersmom responded:
Another good one, Judy! So true!

Breakfast: 1/2 C oatmeal, blueberries and walnuts, black coffee

Lunch: Baby spinach and spring mix, handful of undressed broccoli slaw added to salad, balsamic dressing (2 tbsp) and 1 tbsp shredded cheddar.

Snack: finish off cantaloupe and watermelon

Dinner: 2 C. steamed Broccoli, chicken thigh broiled, small salad

will run 3 miles after work
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

abnersmom responded:
Another good one, Judy.

Breakfast: 1/2 C oatmeal, blueberries, and walnuts, black coffee

Lunch: baby spinach, spring mix, undressed broccoli slaw, 2 tbsp balsamic dressing and 1 tbsp shredded cheddat

Snack: finish up watermelon and cantaloup

Dinner: broiled chicken thigh, 2 C steamed broccoli and 1/2 C carrots

Will run 3 miles after work.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

jis4judy responded:
Just came in from walk 1 hour
hot and humid today
weight I forgot to post down 1 of the 2 I gained

Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

SharonNVirginia responded:
scale up today 224.2

Yesterday I thought I was handling a food craving sensibly. Since I craved chinese food, I made hot and sour soup at home. Well, the calories were low, but the sodium was through the roof. I hope that's the only reason why the scale is up today.

I crave variety above all else in my diet, but it is proving difficult to maintain a steady nutritional profile while varying my food.
Even though I love having an egg for breakfast, every day I do, my cholestrol goes above the level set by the Webmd food and fitness tracker for me (I have high cholesterol). So I am switching breakfast and will see what else I need to do.

breakfast:
.5 c rolled oats
.5 t. cinnamon
.5 c. chopped apple
.25 c. skim milk
CW 222.8 SW 229 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

totallywiggedout replied to justmejust's response:
Good job , Laura. You are still on track , aren't you?
Your weight at this point , I believe, is also taking into account all that new muscle you are building with your extended workouts.
Have you remeasured lately? I'd love to know if you are losing some inches. ( but am thinking you must be)

Judy, grats on dropping one of two, lol. You work awfully hard at maintaining and I am inspired as always.

Debbie, I wish I could run. Honestly, On my AM walks with Holly I can just SEE myself jogging alongside her, instead of being pulled along BEHIND, lol
But, you know, I'm not even sure I know how. It sounds strange. But I never was a runner. I always sorta ran stiff legged, more clodding fast than really running. Even as a kid, I just don't remember doing it.
It could be another result from my accident, i guess. I lost a bit of my past when I hit my head on the side window. I have some gaps, for sure. But still. I can SEE it, lol
I think I'm afraid to try. So I'm going to start using the recumbant bikes and the elipticals at the gym next week to see if my knees actually BEND anymore or if my legs are as stiff as they feel.
If I do that for awhile, maybe the concept of running will actually come back to me. After all, I only just relearned how to walk correctly the middle of 2012.... 6.5 years after my accident... so that I don't weeble back and forth near as much as I was.... maybe jogging is next.

huggs you guys
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

My FAVORITE lunch:

Chicken kebab
tossed salad
a1/3 c yogurt
1 oz feta cheese
.25 c vinaigrette
CW 222.8 SW 229 GW 130

abnersmom replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hey Kim, don't fret or lust or whatever after the running. With your injury history, you don't need to push it. I don't know how long I will be able to do it at my age without injury, but I'm gonna do it while I can. I think biking is a great idea. I'd love to buy a bike. Guess I'll just add it to the wish list of all the other things I wish I could buy! Where is my sugar daddy?!!!

SharonNVirginia replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Kim,

I went through rehab and was told I would never walk without a limp. But it turns out different exercize machines are better for recovery from different injuries. The one that's right for me is old and rusty and pathetic, but it is an elliptical with just the right stride for me. I set it to zero resistance and still get to my target heart rate. Good luck! Don't get discouraged! (Like that could ever happen to you, the absolute best cheerleader in this group. There's a picture of you under the word "enthusiastic" in the dictionary.)

Cocker Spaniel kisses and chinchilla nips,

Sharon
CW 222.8 SW 229 GW 130

SharonNVirginia replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
afternoon snack

.5 oz almonds
an orange
CW 222.8 SW 229 GW 130

mardee responded:

Today is already a better day =>

Breakfast
Oatmeal
A Peach
2 Cups of coffee with creamer

Lunch
Spinach Salad with raspberry vinaigrette

Dinner
I am planning on having Chicken Alfredo and just watching my portions

No weigh in quite yet, but I am buying a scale tomorrow. =P

For my exercise, I am re-arranging my room tonight which is going to take a lot out of me. And after that, if I can, squeeze in a walk with my dogs.
Mardee
SW 200 - GW 125 (and healthy!)
Be motivated!!

my son just talked me into

a glass of champagne.

I had promised him we would drink it together on his birthday last Friday, but we didn't so.... Not exactly on the eating plan. It's a like a steam room in DC today.
CW 222.8 SW 229 GW 130

rachael2011 responded:
Love this quote, Judy.

Kim- Am right with you on the running. It is a goal that I haven't been able to do for so long. Maybe schedule a one time appointment w/ a physical therapist and see what they recommend for your goals? It sounds like you have come a very long way though.

I have been struggling lately, but the scale has been kind. I guess I have been making up for my screw ups at other meals shaving off calories here and there. I have been thinking about getting a couple different decaf teas to chose from at night so maybe I won't be as tempted after my PM snack.
Am weight 280.8
Breakfast- 1 C blueberries
1/2 cup (dry) oatmeal
1C skim milk
T sugar free chocolate syrup

Lunch- Salad w/ baby carrots, grape tomatoes, green peppers, mushrooms and romaine w/ 5oz canned salmon w/ 1 T light mayo and 1 T spicy mustard

Dinner will be eggplant sliced and baked w/ 1 can diced tomatoes and 3 T Parmesan cheese. 1 C wheat pasta.

Snack will be 1 C plain fat free yogurt (I will add 1/2 packet of sweetener) and an apple.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 280.8 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

rachael2011 replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
Enjoy that drink w/ your son, Sharon.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 280.8 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello my name is Paige. I am 18 years old and in college. I have struggled with my weight my whole life. I had gotten down to my smallest in 11th grad...More

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.