Skip to content
food journal
Morgan626 posted:
yesterday: I had black bean burger with whole wheat bread for lunch and for dinner I had spinach, 4oz of lean ground beef with spices, 2 tbsp. of rotel tomatoes, 2 tbsp. of spicy hummus, and avocado slices.

Today: Breakfast Caramel delight fiber one cereal, with banana and honey peanut butter with almond milk. coffee and diet green tea
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent: Eleanor Roosevelt

blondie454u responded:
Sounds pretty good. Check the sugar content on your cereal. Those cereals can be sneaky. Does the diet green tea have artificial sweeteners? If so maybe try making your own with honey. I make mine every morning.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello everyone, I'm a 46 year old mother of a son, two dogs, and two fish...LOL. I'm married and really need to loose this weight for myself. ...More

Helpful Tips

Sugar: All you need to know
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kristin-kirkpatrick-ms-rd-ld/dangers-of-sugar_b_3658061.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.