Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

tracking food and exercise
nodiets posted:
I joined this community last week.... and I decided to try the fitness tracker..... Ive kept track pretty closely for the last week... I think I only forgot once or twice.... I think its made a difference... seeing how many calories you have left for the rest of the day after lunch has really helped... anyone else had any luck trying this?
totallywiggedout responded:
Yes, most of us long term members have at one time or another. I lost my first 60 doing it religiously. Now I go back to it when I feel like I've stumbled too far from the path of my journey. It's a great tool.

Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

abnersmom responded:
Yep, food tracking is a great way to keep one's self accountable, honest and on track! I don't do it as religiously as I did, but I mostly eat the same things so I after 2 years, I sorta know.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.
SharonNVirginia responded:
Ever heard of the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle?

Any process is CHANGED by observation. We can fool ourselves about our eating and exercize habits unless we write them down.

Every week that I stick with writing it down, I have vowed to reward myself with a non-fattening reward. Last week, it was a beautiful small plate and bowl to eat all my meals on. Maybe the same principal would work for you?

You're on a journey to a healthier you. Don't turn back!
CW 221.6 SW 229 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a lot of weight to lose and hoping that I can get help and support from others on here and I hope that I can return the help and support too (s...More

Helpful Tips

8 Habits for Successful Losers
This Article from Readers Digest has great habit tips. Some you may already know .. you just have to keep reminding yourself from time to ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.