Skip to content
tracking food and exercise
nodiets posted:
I joined this community last week.... and I decided to try the fitness tracker..... Ive kept track pretty closely for the last week... I think I only forgot once or twice.... I think its made a difference... seeing how many calories you have left for the rest of the day after lunch has really helped... anyone else had any luck trying this?

totallywiggedout responded:
Yes, most of us long term members have at one time or another. I lost my first 60 doing it religiously. Now I go back to it when I feel like I've stumbled too far from the path of my journey. It's a great tool.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

abnersmom responded:
Yep, food tracking is a great way to keep one's self accountable, honest and on track! I don't do it as religiously as I did, but I mostly eat the same things so I after 2 years, I sorta know.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

SharonNVirginia responded:
Ever heard of the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle?

Any process is CHANGED by observation. We can fool ourselves about our eating and exercize habits unless we write them down.

Every week that I stick with writing it down, I have vowed to reward myself with a non-fattening reward. Last week, it was a beautiful small plate and bowl to eat all my meals on. Maybe the same principal would work for you?

You're on a journey to a healthier you. Don't turn back!
CW 221.6 SW 229 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

Spotlight: Member Stories

email me dlt@dltcasting.com or check out www.dltcasting.com

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.