Skip to content
Home from the Marine Graduation
ausgram posted:
Hi Everyone! Kim, thank you for your email. We made it home safely. Did not do too well on my diet. We had to eat when we could and then they didn't always have what was good for you. However, only gained 2 lbs. The will come off easily. (I hope) ha ha.
So here is that picture Kim wanted. My grandson between his grandma and Grandpa. Gram & Papa.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -186; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be yours
FirstPrevious12NextLast

jis4judy responded:
Nice Photo but I cannot see your gransons face in it to much shadow
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mog1026 responded:
Every marine is handsome to me just like every bride and every baby is beautiful. I don't have to see his face to know that he is GORGEOUS! And it is very evident he is tall and well built. Just looking at the smile on your cutie pie face says it all. He's your treasure! xxoo. Thanks for sharing him with the rest of us.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 203.6. GW 165

jis4judy replied to mog1026's response:
Yes he is tall towering over both grandparents and built well
I I am sure he is as handsome as all the other marines are
My hubby is also a marine forever

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mog1026 replied to jis4judy's response:
I love a marine, Judy. My mom was a marine in WW II. She was 5 foot tall and all of 85 lbs. Cutest little marine there ever was. She quit college her senior year to join up. She was stationed at Union Station in DC to direct the soldiers to their destinations. She was so proud of that and she and my dad are resting side by side in the veterans cemetery.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 203.6. GW 165

SharonNVirginia responded:
Your grandson gives me hope for the future of our country. For a fine, strapping young man like him to join up is proof that some kids still love America.

Love,
Sharon

(just passed the Marine Memorial commonly known as Iwo Jima Memorial on the way to visit Pops.)
CW 220.8 SW 229 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

totallywiggedout responded:
AUSSSSSIIIIIIIIIEEEEE! kissy kissy

Tell that kid that he needs to come down off his soap box. He's standing head and shoulders above EVERYBODY in that pic, lol
I mean, look at it! He's either super talll or he's so happy from the graduation that he's FLOATING a FOOT off the ground.

Your hubby looks a WHOLE LOT like my bf , Michael. though yours is thinner around the middle, lol
MINE stepped onto the scale at my insistance today, only to find that he's back up to 222 lbs. On his 6 ft frame, he is too stout. So , heeeeere cometh the changes

Don't worry about those 2 measly lbs UNLESS you don't lose em by the next CHALLENGE..... because, babycakes I'll whip you into submission and you'll have to lose THOSE too, on top of the group average amount.... WOULDN'T THAT BE FUN!?

Bahahahaha

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
Oh God, Judy, you should see the pic she sent me... ;He's
G O R G E O U S.... quite a hunky boy!

I shall c if I can get it to post.
ummmmm....

From: Sent: Mon 6/17/13 7:37 PM To: .ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P { padding:0px; } .ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage { font-size:12pt; font-family:Calibri; }
ha ha, Yeah, I know what you mean. But you need a rest too. You do such a fantastic job with all of us. I can wait. Thanks for your offer. I won't desert you all. I'll keep posting. Thanks for your concern. I knew I found a place in a weight loss group when I saw your name: TotallyWiggedOut. ha ha.
So meet me at the WebMd. Love you girl. Aus.
btw, here is a picture of my little guy. It was taken yesterday at boot camp. He only has one more week to do. YAY!!!
Austy is the top center cutie. ha ha.

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Kim if you upload it to facebook then open it on the wall you can copy and paste from there

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
aw poop, when I checked it the first time, it posted just fine on here , now I see it's gone..... waaaaaaah Ok I'll try the fb way, lol

totallywiggedout replied to totallywiggedout's response:

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
great Photo he is a handsome man that's for sure they all are

justmejust responded:
You look great Ausgram! Only 36 pounds to goal weight! That's super! Your outfit is perky and youthful, and so are you. Gorgeous smile! Excellent photo of all 3 of you!

Laura
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

abnersmom responded:
Great pic, Aus! So glad you got to be there to celebrate with your handsome grandson.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

ausgram replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
Ohhhhhhh Sharon, I sure would love to see that in person.

Thank you so much Kathy your mom and Judy your hubby.
Oh wow, you find the Marines all over. Yep, once a Marine, always a Marine. Austys brother is a Marine too. He's been in for 4 years now.

Oooo Kim, wow, you are ON IT!! I am anxious to start out challenge.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -186; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be yours

Spotlight: Member Stories

I going through menopause and gained 10 pounds to my top weight of 240. I am 5'10', so people told me I carried my weight well, but the bottom...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.