Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
LOL TODDLER PLATES
totallywiggedout posted:
I made Pork fried rice for "the guys" tonight and served that and a mixed fruit salad on my tri sectioned toddler plates.
Michael looked at his and asked if these were going to be HIS plates from now on , because he's being dietarily restricted by me since his AM weigh in today, lol......I told him , No, It just was the perfect size for the fried rice and two sections of fruit. It really was the perfect size and it looked good plated on them
He loved it! Said that it really was the perfect meal size.
Go figure..... I mean, I've only had and been using those plates for the last , what? three months or so?
NOW it dawns on him that I'm maybe not starving when I eat on those.

Huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

SharonNVirginia responded:
Thumbs up!
CW 220.8 SW 229 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well isn't that just great!? I joined the wrong Dieting Club community. I should have joined the 100+ lb community, but instead joined the 50 - 10...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.