Skip to content
Good Picture of my Austy
ausgram posted:
Here you go girls. My baby grandson. Semper Fidelis - HooRah!

AusGram -SW - 194; CW -186; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be yours

mog1026 responded:
Woohoo! That boy's a movie star!!! (And you're not so bad yourself grandma! ) Seriously, he is truly a young man to be proud of, not just for his looks, but because he has chosen to serve us all in the military. What a blessing he is. xxxxx
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 203.6. GW 165

jis4judy responded:
Love this he looks so great and you too you both look so happy too
thank him for us please for being a great Marine
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

abnersmom responded:
What great pictures! Austy is sooo handsome and you are quite the happy cutie. Thank him for his service to our great country.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

blondie454u responded:
2 great looking people in this photo!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

SharonNVirginia responded:
It takes a special young man to choose to serve his country in these troubled times. You are right to be so proud of him. But I am afraid he is going to cause extra government spending because crews will have to follow him whereever he goes to revive the young women who have swooned after gazing on his good looks!

Enviously,

Sharon cause neither of my boys have served.
CW 220 SW 229 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 27 years old with a ten month old daughter...I have been heavyset all my life and as i got into high school my weight dropped well ive been going...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.