totallywiggedout posted:
CHALLENGE 3, from this day forward also known as C3
THE 10 DAY CHALLENGE

Celebrate your July 4......

ON FRIDAY the 5th , 2013.....
WE BEGIN.....

Everyone welcome, Newbies and Oldies

Note:
This IS NOT a competition between challenge participants, it IS a competition with YOUR OWN inner child(who wants to eat whatever and whenever they want and not exercise)

We have group weightloss and inches lost goals.
AS A GROUP, we are ALL responsible for eachother, group morale, group support, and above all OUR OWN ACTIONS toward attaining group goals.

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT:
Put your inner child in the corner and get on with it...

1. FULL ACCOUNTABILITY, NO EXCEPTIONS!

2. DAILY AM WEIGH IN (after first potty, and BEFORE anything passes your lips)and FIRST DAY MEASUREMENTS ARE A MUST, as are the mid challenge and FINAL ones. So that we can keep track of how we are doing.

3. COMMIT TO THE FULL 10 DAYS.

***Have a scale or access to one, and a sewing tape measure or very flexible small tape measure(like a purse one) ****

I WILL POST VERY EARLY FRIDAY TO START US OUT. FOLLOW MY LEAD ON WHAT TO POST AND WHAT TO MEASURE. IT'LL BE EASIER.
ALL DAILY POSTS WILL BE NUMBERED AND TITLED SO THAT THEY WILL BE EASY TO FIND FOR PARTICIPANTS
IF YOU ARE ON EARLIER IN THE AM and a challenge discussion hasn't been started for that day GO AHEAD AND START THAT DAY'S DISCUSSION, JUST USE PRIOR DAYS AS EXAMPLES PLEASE

I'll keep tabs, do the calculations and remind everyone of when to remeasure. But DAILY community AM WEIGH INS AND FOOD/EXERCISE LOGGING IS REQUIRED
this means not just on your logs, but HERE on the community discussion page. Everyone cheers participants on even if they themselves aren't in the challenge.

This is the 3rd Challenge for some of us.
Please remember this is to reset our personal accountability to our journeys and to ourselves. To be true to what we can do if we put our minds to it.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

FirstPrevious12NextLast

mog1026 responded:
Thank God! (And Kim)
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 203.6. GW 165

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
And before you make any cracks..... NO they are not the same!!!!! One was just sent here to us by the Other
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 203.6. GW 165

SharonNVirginia responded:
Let the Game begin! Let's do better than last time! Let's make #3 better than 1 or 2.

Start getting your mind in gear. Put it on the calendar. Trash those moose tracks. Banish Cheetos! Pitch the Bisquik and the pancake syrup. Let your whole family know that 10 days of total fat war are coming. Kim has declared a Fat War!!!!

Post your starting weight and measurements on the fridge. Carry emergency snacks for when you're out. This is WAR!!

Smoochie,
Sharon

PS Do you think my medication needs adjusting?
CW 220 SW 229 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

mardee responded:
This will be my first challange since joining. I am pretty EXCITED
Mardee
SW 200 - GW 125 (and healthy!)
Be motivated!!

kalimiller replied to mardee's response:
Oh boy. I'm excited for this to begin.
-Kali

Deo adjuvante non timendum. In perpetuum. Dirige nos domine. Ad augusta per angusta. Sic itur ad astra. Excelsior.

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 187.6

justmejust replied to mardee's response:
Welcome Mardee, nice to meet you.

Laura
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

totallywiggedout replied to mog1026's response:
Been ready for this for awhile , haven't you Kathy!
LOL, yes It's coming so strap on your big girl britches and meet us at the corral!

lol
huggs
k

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

totallywiggedout replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
ummmmm. No?

lol
huggs
k

totallywiggedout responded:
BAHAHHAHAHAAAAA ! THERE'S a sucker born EVERY MINUTE!

You guys have NOOOOOO IDEAAA WHAT YOU'RE IN FOR THIS TIME!

MUHAHAHAHAHHA , twiddle my handlebar moustache

Glad you guys are looking forward to C3. Really glad. I'd hate to get it to the point where I'm the only challenger, lol
Could be tough to reach goals without anybody else,

huggs
k

totallywiggedout replied to mardee's response:
MARDEE, DARN IT! Go GET a SCALE!! Friday is NEAR!

huggs
k

ausgram replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
ha ha ha ha ha Sharon, you crack me up!! "Fat War"?? ha ha ha ha ha!!! Ok, I can handle that. But Kim is wrong, yeh, you do need to adjust your medication. bhahahahaha!!

What a bunch of great girls on this Challenge. I see it all now.......
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -186; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be yours

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
LOL
THAT'S ME! THE Little guy on the far left, doin the
"Harlem Shake" !

huggs
k

SharonNVirginia replied to ausgram's response:
Aussie!

You got it! Yesm, Maximum Imam Kim has declared a Fat War against all infidel fat. She has declared we will run fat into the ground, we will starve it out we will leave no forwarding address so it can't catch up to us. Buy your cemetery plot, fat, you're gonna need it!!! We are gonna beat you to a pulp. We will nuke you. This will be the MOTHER OF ALL FAT WARS!

Smoochies!

Sharon
CW 220 SW 229 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

ausgram replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
Sharon's gone over the edge folks!!! Ha ha ha!

This is from Kim:
"TotallyWiggedOut responded:
BAHAHHAHAHAAAAA ! THERE'S a sucker born EVERY MINUTE!

You guys have NOOOOOO IDEAAA WHAT YOU'RE IN FOR THIS TIME!

MUHAHAHAHAHHA , twiddle my handlebar moustache

Glad you guys are looking forward to C3. Really glad. " Kim you are one silly girl. LOL Your gonna get us scared!! Clam down Sharon and Kim. Wow, they are all hyper!!
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -186; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be yours

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am the single mom of four kids that keep life pretty interesting. I have 2 girls (ages 21 & 16) and 2 boys (ages 18 & 13). All still live at...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.