1/3 Cup kasha heart to heart

3.2 Oz each strawberries and orange

1 C black Coffee

Shopping day today no intentional exercise planned
Hugs Judy:)

SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

justmejust responded:
Good morning weight today 206.2 Breakfast will be hb egg rolled oats half banana half cup skim milk coffee.
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

ausgram replied to justmejust's response:
Laura, how do you "just responded"? I always click on "Reply".

Ok, my weigh in today is 188.

Breakfast, 1 apple and a cup of joe.

Going to a BBQ today. Hot dogs and hamburgers and thousands of salads. High calorie salads, so I'm going to have a tough time of it, I can see it coming. I love all those cool whip salads. We have 4 cakes coming and a watermelon. Guess what I am hoping to do. ha ha ha! I AM going to watch it tho. Food isn't the only good thing at the bbq. I love laughing with my friends. Hope I can keep that in mind.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -186; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be yours

kalimiller replied to ausgram's response:
You have to respond to the original post in the thread.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 187.6

SharonNVirginia responded:
Good Morning!

Judy I can't wait until I weigh only 153.

Laura, Good Breakfast!

Kali! What's new on the house front?

I had to drive Mike my older son to work today, round trip 40 miles.

breakfast 2 McDonald's sausage burritos. I expect the white flour in those will give me penance for the rest of the day.

I told you all about John staying the night with my stepfather in the hospital. Pops wakes up every so often saying he can't breathe. John was the first one to look at the monitor while this was happening. He noticed that the pulse ox was 100%. Ergo, the problem was not breathing. John suggested to the doc that they try some anti-anxiety med. Immediate turn around. Pops is soooo much better. Docs don't know it all. Keep your brain engaged and ASK QUESTIONS.

Weigh in 220.0 .
CW 220 SW 229 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

SharonNVirginia replied to ausgram's response:
Aus,

I feel for you. Stay strong. Think about how long it would take to take off the calories and stay as far away from the buffet as possible. I went to the dessert line at one last week to get strawberries and came back with a chunk of fudge. Maybe next time I should get DH to fetch it for me. Good Luck!
CW 220 SW 229 GW 130

kalimiller replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
We put in two offers this past weekend - we'll see what comes of that. I'm still keeping my eyes out for any new houses that are going up in the area that we are going to move to. We'll keep up with our realtor and find out what's going on with the two houses that we have placed offers on.

Bascially, once we have an offer accepted by the bank and put in for rural financing we'll put our house on the market. Houses have been moving really quickly in the area that I'm in, so I'm not too worried about that. Still just waiting...and waiting...lol
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 187.6

SharonNVirginia replied to kalimiller's response:
We have been renting a troublesome house for 2 years since having to sell my dream house. I am trying to get my husband to do a tax free exchange of his office condo for a small farm. He doesn't really need an office any more. He only has a part-time employee who could as easily work from home. We saw one this past weekend which would be perfect. 10 acres could be orchard, vineyard, pasture or poultry lot. An adorable 100 year old house gutted to the outside walls and ready for restoration, just my architect husband's thing. Am hoping he'll move on it.
CW 220 SW 229 GW 130

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
Aus,
At the BBQ today, just cut calories where you can. Have a little dab of each of the cool whip things that you like, to give you a taste so you don't feel deprived.
As for the hotdogs and burgers. Skip the buns, have the condiments and eat cut up with a fork. Maybe even dab a bit of coleslaw on them to add a veggie and some fiber.
Somewhere along the line, there should be a fresh veggie plate and a couple of fruit salads too. Concentrate on those.

Have fun and don't forget to HYDRATE , HYDRATE, HYDRATE!

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

abnersmom responded:
Morning all - AM weight 148

Breakfast: McDonald's Fruit and maple oatmeal, large black coffee

Lunch will be: chicken salad made with ff may and red grapes with spring mix 1 tbsp balsamic vinaigrette.

Power went out this morning at home when I was getting ready for work. Had to finish hair and make-up when I got to work. Couldn't cook my oatmeal and I was hungry so did the McDonald's thing.

Yesterday's lunch ended up being a large grilled chicken salad so I just had corn on the cob and leftover squash "casserole" for dinner. Also had a peach for a snack.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

abnersmom replied to ausgram's response:
Have fun at the BBQ, Ausgram! Make the best choices that you can.

Sharon, Glad Pops is better.

Laura, great breakfast -

Kali, Hope you guys get the house you want!

Judy, Thanks for posting about your hungry horrors. Great lesson for us all that the RARE indulgence will not throw us too far off track if we jump right back into our healthy journey. I love seeing everyone's very honest posts about their food. I was such a stickler while removing weight that I even felt guilty during the Christmas holidays when I would allow myself some indulgences.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

totallywiggedout responded:
HUNGRY THIS AM!!!!!

I ended up doing the am walk with Holly yesterday, 20 min on the eliptical set at intermed alpine (ROUGH!), and 40 min of Pool weightlifting with the styrofoam barbells and a noodle.Then also the PM walk with Bowzer.
I think I burned too much yesterday, lol

Weight this AM 177.2

dutch cocoa coffee plus 32 oz water
Zoic Protein shake with 1 1/2 Tblsp chia seeds mixed in to gell and thicken it.

AM walk with Holly
Breakfast
1 hard boiled egg
1/2 pkg of Carl Buddig Roast beef (45 cal)
1x1x2 " piece of sharp cheddar cheese

Going to gym today for my "walk thru" instructional on how to use the machines, since most are digital now, lol

Not doing anything in gym today other than 40 min of Pool weightlifting again

Lunch Sm avocado with Imitation Krab salad

Dinner Turkey Veggie Patty (3 oz gr Turkey with 1/2 c mixed ground veggies), 1/2 of a baked sweet potato w/ cinnamon and stevia

PM walk with Bowzer
12 min Seated Core exercise vid

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

mardee responded:
Still no scale.....

Breakfast
English Muffin
Protien Shake

Lunch
Noodles in beef broth (kind of like Ramen Noodles but way heathier.

Dinner
Bean and beef borritos with a Spinach salad

For my work out today, i am planning on doing quite a bit of yard work. I have been putting off the yard work in my back yard for months now. It is time for it to look good again =D
Mardee
SW 200 - GW 125 (and healthy!)
Be motivated!!

SharonNVirginia responded:
Back from oncologist. Still cancer free at 5 years. He thinks my arm pain is from the benign tumor I have just behind and above my elbow. He said that if I had insurance he would recommend removing it. He gave me a break on the cost of the office visit because I don't have hospitalization insurance and was paying cash.

I was right about the flour tortillas at breakfast. Headaches, hunger pangs. When will I learn?

AM snack
6 walnut halves
med. orange

Lunch
Pork chop
tossed salad spritzed with olive oil and red wine vinegar
6 walnut halves

PM snack
1 oz corn tortilla chips
CW 220 SW 229 GW 130

jis4judy responded:
dinner today was pork chop 2/3 C baked beans on tomato sauce I added some red hot sauce to liven it up 12 small stalks asparagus my usual side salad with black olives in place of the avocado

Had 2 C green tea
then just now had 15 cherries..
will have some nuts later
and my usual yogurt and berries.
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Spotlight: Member Stories

I recently retired and am trying to adjust to the slower pace of life. I have gained a bit and am trying to get a routine going to become more active...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
26 of 27 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.