Skip to content
Vacation
blondie454u posted:
Everyone,

I am taking some vacation time from work. Most of you know that I check the board from work. I do have internet and a PC at home. I just get so busy doing things that I don't have time to log on. I will be returning on Tuesday July 9th. I was letting everyone know so no one would send a search party for me. If I do have some down time I will try to login and check the board. I do have a smartphone but I don't like to check the board on it. I get more aggravated than Kim does with hers. If any of you need me you can contact me through facebook. It's a like a text message so it's easier to respond and no, no one will be bothering me if they want to message me. It's a staycation more or less. I hope everyone continues well on their journeys and good luck while I am gone.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

rachael2011 responded:
Enjoy your time off!!!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 280.8 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

blondie454u replied to rachael2011's response:
Thanks Rachael!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

totallywiggedout responded:
Ok, Amber. Enough about my smartphone being smarter than I am, lol.
It's true, but the newb don't need to know that!

I hope your stay-cation is filled with wonder and happiness every day. And I hope to hear from you when you pop in to check on us.
I'll not send a search party out till July 11th. That gives you 2 days to lurk after being away so long, so that you can catch up on all the discussions. But after the 11th, look for Dudley DoRight and a trusty Saint Bernard with a little keg of spirits attached to his collar , standing on your doorstep to retrieve you and bring you back to our domain.

Until then. Great days, Amber!

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

jis4judy responded:
Have a great vacation Amber get caught up on the sleep while you are home on a stay ca tion
just think you can sleep in and still get your exercise in

hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

abnersmom responded:
Enjoy your time off Amber. Sounds like a rainy weekend around here so enjoy some relaxing time with the fam. And especially enjoy an unscheduled day in there somewhere! You stay so busy you deserve it!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

blondie454u replied to abnersmom's response:
I still stayed very busy but we got to do things we normally don't get to do because of work. Thanks everyone and I did have a great time off.

totallywiggedout replied to blondie454u's response:
Welcome back Amber! Glad you had a good staycation.....

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

justmejust replied to blondie454u's response:
Welcome back Amber!
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

blondie454u replied to justmejust's response:

Thanks Guys!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi , I am new to this group but I like what I have read on the discussion board. I have always been yo-yoing for as long as I can remember. Six years ...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.