Skip to content
Olli Olli , IN COME FREE!
totallywiggedout posted:
I'm missing someone....In fact I'm missing TWO someones.....

LAURAAAAAAA!!!!!!
RACHAELLLLLLL!!!!!!

Come out , Come out from wherever you are!

Don't make me come in there and GET YOU!!!!! grrrrrr , lol

Come heeerrrre , Little girls.... Got a piece of CANDY for youuuuuuu.
cackle cackle cackle....

This was NOT a trade, ladies. I DID NOT trade (1) Laura and
(1) Rachael for (1) Celeste and (1) Judy..... So you guys do not have an easy out on this one.
Jeez.... I think I'm gonna have a tantrum... I really feel like throwing myself down and go on kicking and screaming until i get my way, lol

down hormones! DOWN! SIT! STAY!

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

FirstPrevious12NextLast

mog1026 responded:
Oh Puhleeze! If you want those two to come to you you had better bait the trap with moose tracks!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 203.6. GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

totallywiggedout replied to mog1026's response:
I'm sitting here LMAO Kathy! OMG HOW TRUE IS THIS!!!!!

BAHAHAHHAHAA laugh till I CRY!

huggs
k

Gotta say, I'm thinking BB and Mardee said something ABOUT MAYBE BEING HERE TOOO... Girls??? WHATCHA SAY YOU JOIN IN WITH US??

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

totallywiggedout replied to mog1026's response:

There. The Trap is SET!

SharonNVirginia replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Moose tracks! Get yer free moose tracks here!!
CW 220 SW 229 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

ausgram replied to totallywiggedout's response:
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -186; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be yours

rachael2011 replied to ausgram's response:
Hi all. Was lured in by the Moose Tracks. Lol. No really, I have been lurking, but not posting much. It seems since I got back from the dude ranch, I have really fallen backwards re my eating and exercise. I have gained 5 lbs back and am at 285. Anyways, I am not up to the challenge 3 this time. I have a single goal for myself for the month of July and that is to only eat at meals. I will keep tracking as possible, eating whole foods and trying to exercise, but the main goal is to stop eating between and after meals. If I know I am not eating til the next meal (I eat too much of the good stuff at my meals for it to be actual hunger) maybe I won't be so obsessive about all the junk. I even talked to my boyfriend about not bringing the junk in the house. We are taking this back to when I started and that stuff is not allowed in the house til I get back on track. If one of us wants it, we will have to buy it and consume it away from the other. I am so grateful that he agreed to that. Anyways, I am watching all the challengers and routing for you all from afar!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 280.8 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

totallywiggedout replied to rachael2011's response:
Well, at least you're still with us, Rachael. Had noticed your absence more and more lately.
Sorry that you are repounding and had lost your way a little bit.
It happens. Just don't let yourself get so complacent that you completely let go of your dreams for your journey. You've come too far.
Pick up a bit on your exercise too, Rach. You know that helps.

huggs
k

mog1026 replied to rachael2011's response:
xxxxxooooo Rachael! This is my theory. It's not all bad that you've fallen off the wagon a bit. I just did too. The weight that you've lost has slowed your metabolism and when you start again you'll lose more rapidly, more like you did at the beginning of the process. Just don't wait toooo long to hop back on. Anyway that's my theory and I'm testing it with this challenge.

Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy replied to mog1026's response:
That's a good observation Kathy because every now and then increase calories can boost metabolism just follow it with better choices ... for a few days when I started fitdy had this graph that showed calories and mine looked like a mountain range with high peaks and lower vallys.. so My calories used to go up and down that could be why I didn't plateau until the last 20 pounds ,,
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

justmejust responded:
Hey there! I posted my stats before midnight! LOL! Lol moose tracks photos! I don't know who Ollie is, that's why I didn't read the post before now. Lol Hugs, Laura
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

totallywiggedout replied to justmejust's response:
LOL, Laura. Olli Olli in come free is the way to call people in "free without being caught" when you give up looking for them in the game of Hide and Seek.
I saw your post and tagged it, gonna post the totals on our C3 list for today. Just wanted to make sure everyone got in that wanted in.

huggs
k

mog1026 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
When I was a kid and the neighborhood was full of young new families, we kids would play hide and seek on every summer night. We could all stay out and run wild until the street lights came on and then it was run for your life to home. We always used that phrase but we said Olly Olly Oxen Free or so it sounded to my little ears. I always pictured big yoked animals being set loose from their barns.

Milton, Paradise Lost

justmejust replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Oh, so that's what me and my brothers were saying during tag games growing up!!! I always called it and heard it, but I never knew what we were calling. Just knew the round was over and I was safe! I loved being safe in tag. Was competitive and sporty! Those were the days!!! Laura ;D
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

totallywiggedout replied to justmejust's response:
Yep, that and "King of the Hill" when the school parking lot was plowed of snow into one HUGE pile. Which of course just begged for someone to be pushed OFF of !

huggs
k

Kathy we did a lot of nightime tag and hide and seek in my neighborhood too. We lived in town but back then noone had backyard fences .. it was all just a big field running behind the houses from one end of the block to the other. GREAT FUN!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been working on myself for the last 2 years the first year I lost 24 pounds and the second year I made a cleanup in my life. Now it is time ...More

Helpful Tips

Sugar: All you need to know
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kristin-kirkpatrick-ms-rd-ld/dangers-of-sugar_b_3658061.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.