Jacuzzi
beautifulbuffalo posted:
Is a Jacuzzi good after exercise. When I swim I was told to go into the jacuzzi. Only thing is I'm going from refreshing hour swim to hot jacuzzi. Does it relax your joints or something.

Can't do it when I bike ride because I don't have one. Who can afford one on disabillity.

totallywiggedout responded:
OH yes! BB .
Jacuzzis are FABULOUS for arthritic joints and achey muscles. Even if you DON'T ache your muscles take a beating from the exertion of exercising.
If you aren't used to them , they seem VERY hot. But if the pool you use is pretty warm, just go directly into the J Tub after swimming, then take a cool shower, swimsuit and all at first to wash the chlorine from you suit.
5 min or so in the tub, focusing the jets on your more achey joints or muscles by doing some sometimes odd positioning.or laying sideways , lol, would help you in the long run.

I NEVER skip the one at the gym.

20 min eliptical, 40 min pool exercises, then 5-10 in the J tub = BLISS

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

beautifulbuffalo replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Great to know K. Thanks for the information. I haven't gotten to the gym yet. But I look in every day. I'll work my way up to that soon. Especially since my bike broke this weekend.
BB