Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Just sorta curious here...
totallywiggedout posted:
Anyone heard from Roh lately?
I keep going onto Deviantart.com and searching for art, but the name keeps getting bumped out as nothing found, which is strange because Roh was burning the midnight oils putting up new art every week. Now, nothing is on there.

and I' gotta ask and I'm sorry to do this , but is Roh a woman or a Guy? I've never really known and am embarrassed as heck to have to ask.

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

FirstPrevious12NextLast

mog1026 responded:
Okay, me too!,,I always that that Roh was a woman for no special reason except we all seem to be women. But now I know he's a guy, it was something he said in a post, I can't remember what, but it sealed the deal for me. Let me think....
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 202.9. GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
Okay I take it back. Girl! Her profile references Mary Ellen Carter and Amelia Earhart. Maybe I got confused because I was being sexist when she said she was a pilot. Didn't she used to live in Alaska? Heck you probably need a plane to get to the mall there! LOL

Milton, Paradise Lost

totallywiggedout replied to mog1026's response:
No, let's see. Roh used to live in the Pacific NORTHWET, lol.
Oregon or Washington... now lives in southern Arizona. and loves it.
For some reason, i've always thought of Roh as a guy. But maybe not. lol
Oh phooey! Where's Judy or Debbie or Amber when I need em, lol

O well... I guess we'll have to wait for some of the older wiser members here to wake up and let us know the scoop....

huggs and kisses Kathy
sweet dreams
k

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

jis4judy responded:
Her last post was 2 weeks ago But she often stays away
for weeks at a time and Kim her art site is working I went to see it / just a minute ago.
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
Her... Ok that answers that question,lol
I really never knew to be honest.
I'll be checking Deviantart later today. Could be my browser. I switched to Firefox a week or so ago. Was having trouble with some of the sites i frequent. I may have to switch back and forth.

thanks Judy. I knew you'd come through for me!
MUAHH
huggs
k

ausgram replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Whew, you girls are all confused. ha ha ha!

I play RS every day and I am constantly asking the players if they are boy or girl. No biggie, people don't mind. You can even ask me and I won't get upset.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -186; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be yours

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
Oh, Aus, you are DEFINITELY female. Your sweet tooth couldn't be mistaken for a male trait if it wanted to be, lol

huggs
k

abnersmom replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Kim, I'm fairly certain that Roh is a female. I've always thought so anyway. I'm sure she'll get a kick out of this when she reads it.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

rohvannyn responded:
Yes, I'm here. I was on vacation for a bit, or rather more of stay-cation. Trying to stay away from most of the internet, too. Sorry to worry you fine folks!

Yes, I'm female... any references to my wife are due to the fact that I'm married to a woman.

As for my health, I haven't been exercising enough, I know that, but I have been getting some vegetables and a nice variety of fruit without eating too terribly much junk. Some, but not a huge amount. I also forked over twenty-seven bucks and got a month's supply of some really high quality all natural, organic liquid vitamins with antioxidents and all that good stuff. Plus a liquid iron supplement, which tastes NASTY. Predictably. I already feel a lot better.

It was good to have 10 days off in a row but I'm back to it...
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

rohvannyn replied to abnersmom's response:
Oh, and I don't mind the speculation. I'm a rather tomboyish type of person. I'm really used to it, actually!
Roh

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

mog1026 replied to rohvannyn's response:
Whew! Relieved you weren't offended. What our confusion shows is that it's just the external cues that defines us as a man/woman when really we're all just the same inside. It's a good reminder.

Milton, Paradise Lost

totallywiggedout replied to rohvannyn's response:
You know , Roh, I never even really registered your wife for you to be "male" in my mind.... It was more your art and the way you talked about stuff like your father and such.... IDK , lol
It's like giving Aus, who's in Colorado, an Australian accent....lol
it just sorta "fit" . please don't take it as an insult. Idk about your sexual preferences. That's your business and I figure it this way.
Love is hard to find . It's even harder to hold on to. If the love of your life is the same sex then, you really have no choice but to follow your heart to be happy.

huggs
k

rohvannyn replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Right enough, compatable partners of either gender are hard to find, so hold on to what you have! Our relationship doesn't have much to do with preference, I actually prefer members of the opposite sex, but her mind is so beautiful that it outweighed everything else.
Roh

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

abnersmom replied to rohvannyn's response:
Welcome back, Roh. Glad the vitamins are helping and that you found a compatible partner with a beautiful mind. I envy you that.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 44 years old, married with 4 children. I have faced many challenges in my life: I've been sober since 1986, quit a packet a day smoking habit...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.