Skip to content
DAY 7, C3, Thursday July 11
totallywiggedout posted:

And onward Fellow Challengers!
We are in the home stretch now, ladies. It's push time.

Kim AM Weigh In 175.2

Black coffee w/ stevia plus 32 oz water

No walk with Holly this AM it's raining pretty hard out there and doesn't look like it wants to stop.

Have to do a little housework today then I'm off to the gym for 20 min on the eliptical and PERHAPS some leg work on the sled(squat machine) then 1 hr pool weights and cycling

Breakfast will be Chai Chia Oatmeal

Lunch
Tuna Salad on 1 sm sliced avocado w/ lemon juice

PM Snack 1/2 c ff cottage cheese w/ 1/3 can skinny fruits pineapple chunks

Dinner.... to be announced at this point... not a clue.

Still need Sharon's measurements then I'll tally up the midWay totals for us to see how we stand..

We are accomplishing great things with this Challenge.
Laura, my original "PET PROJECT" has literally taken off and BLOOMED and is now well on her way to being ..... WONDER WOMAN!
Rachael , although she isn't playing this time, is following along and is doing some serious work in her corner.....
We are all losing inches, and some weight and are doing well with emotions this time....

It's good to see.

Many huggs today.
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

jis4judy responded:
Hi Kim
good morning to you. You were up late last night I hope you got some sleep?
I am up 1/2 Pound today 152.5 totally expected that since I did the weight lifting yesterday still a little sore from it

Breakfast was

3.4 oz orange

3.5 oz strawberries

1/2 C bran flakes

1/3 C Kashi heart to heart

1/2 C fat free milk

1 C black coffee

Dinner plans for today is boneless skinless chicken breast
Mushrooms asparagus corn on cob side salad

Last night I was very hungry Oh btw I bought some black chia seeds in Costco will be trying them soon I did add a teaspoon to my yogurt and berries last night that amount didn't help with the hungry horrors I had 1650 cals yesterday not a lot
but more than I intended .. If you have time Kim check out the before photo I added to the hair color photo thread it was taken when I was 54
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram responded:
Good Morning Kim and Judy. Everyone else busy. I know they aren't sleeping cause you girls are in the east, 2 hours ahead of me.

Ok, here goes and it's not pretty. And I know why it is what it is. I had my supper at 10pm.

Weigh-in 188

Breakfast - 1 peach and 1 cup of joe.

Lunch probably a huge salad with no dressing, just cottage cheese, and maybe a couple other things. We are going to the Golden Corral with a bunch of our friends.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -186; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be yours

kalimiller responded:
Morning weigh in of 191 again.

Took a five hour nap yesterday when I got home. Making me unable to sleep until bout 4. Got up at 6.30. So I'm feeling kinda tired this morning. Murgh.

Breakfast was 2 eggs, 2 ish slices of bacon. Probably on the short side b/c I'm not a huge bacon fan. We just have a lot of it in the fridge from my husband's old job and need to get through it. I usually cook 4-6 slices and eat 1-2, husband eats 1-2, and then I have very happy dogs.

I have been thinking about what is going on with me during this challenge, and I think that my biggest downfall has been lunch. I haven't been packing my lunch as much b/c I would have to pack for my husband as well (we work at the same company now). He eats a lot more than I do, which means I would actually have to do something extra, rather than just a small box of leftovers from the previous nights dinners as I have been doing. SO, because I haven't been packing lunches, we've been going out and eating at lunchtime. Needs. To. Stop. TODAY.

I'm having a protein shake today. I also have been feeling more icky since I started eating out for lunch too.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 187.6

justmejust replied to ausgram's response:
Good Morning all,

Weight today, a steady 204.8! I am grateful as I never was stable before like this, 3 days in a row of a new low number. Feels good. Trying not to expect too much as I am used to disappointments with my weight.

Breakfast was

grapefruit

hb egg

1 C coffee, 1/2 cup ff milk

Going for my morning walk now!

Lunch and Dinner plans for today is unknown, planning for greens and light fare. Perhaps tuna for lunch.

Laura

Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

totallywiggedout replied to justmejust's response:
WARNING!!
Sharon, please remeasure your legs and tummy. Make sure you try to get in same spots.....
I'm concerned here. Looks like you are retaining a LOT of water and your legs are swelling. Please check this, if these measurements are correct and you think the last ones were, please watch your sodium VERY CAREFULLY for the next few days.
Water retention like this is serious and can cause heart problems.

just check it , ok Sharon? I don't want anything to happen to you. You are UP about 5" total from 5 days ago and it's mostly in your lower extremities which is worrisome.

huggs
k

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
Morning Aus. Great that you are going out. Sorry about the repounding but you are on it, so I'm not worried

Have fun with your friends

huggs
k

totallywiggedout replied to kalimiller's response:
Hi Kali, been wondering what was going on. You are usually right on the money when it comes to these challenges. I thought maybe it was the househunting that was getting to you so I didn't say anything.
Good for you for doing the protein shake today.
Going out to eat is a nice treat, but if you do it daily it can turn into a deadly situation in a hurry.

huggs
k

kalimiller replied to totallywiggedout's response:
I think it's mostly the lunch thing. My breakfasts and dinners haven't been problems. And I haven't really been snacking badly. Last night I wanted some ice cream - I even went over to the freezer and looked at the container. Then decided I didn't really want any. Too much work to scoop it. haha, had some pistacios instead.

The only other thing that I can think of is that I have been having issues lately with sleeping - I think that it is mostly due to stress. B/c of sleep issues, not as much energy during the day and not as much exercise.
-Kali

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
LOL, Judy! You had some SERIOUS chipmunk cheeks!
I like your hair both ways, but the reddish blonde now, does more for your complexion.
I have a lot of these chubby pics too where I look (like you did) like I have permanent indigestion from eating too much and too often. Plus , there's always that look of "I'm gonna look fat in this photo" knowledge in the eyes. You know what I mean?
You look much happier, your eyes say "look at me!" and you have a much wider smile without the "cheeks" pinching it

huggs
k

totallywiggedout replied to kalimiller's response:
Oh boy, can I relate to the sleep thing.... me too. All I feel like doing is catnapping. Otherwise I'm fuzzy headed...
blah
take care Kali. Hopefully we'll get ourselves straightened out soon.
Good job on the choices last night. Sometimes when it comes to snacking it's the lesser of two evils. At least you had nuts handy which was a good thing!

huggs
k

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hi Kim looks like I am gonna have no walk today we have thunder and lightning out there that scares me some so I will wait till the fireworks stop before heading out
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout responded:
Ok, I'm a bit tired this AM so if I make a mistake here. Correct me and I'll take my 50 lashes with a wet noodle....

CHALLENGE 3 Midway REMEASUREMENT/WEIGH IN
RESULTS

Judy remeasurement total 300 3/4" and 152#
Total differences (-) 3.75" and (-) 1.5# OMG even after all this time, you're still improving, Judy, way to go!

Laura Remeasure Total 325" and 204.8#
Total differences (-) 3" and drum roll please... (-) 4.4#
Laura you are busy busy BUSY making "tracks" on your journey instead of EATING them, lol

Kali 1st measure total for C3 265 3/4" and (-/ ) 0#
Kali, you are still making headway that I don't think you anticipated... I checked and going by your last measurements from C2, minus the tummy measurement that you skipped this time of 41" you have actually lost 1 3/4" since then. So congrats

Kim Remeasurement total 285 3/4" and 175.7#
Total Differences (-) 1/2" and ( ) .3#
bah. I can do better and WILL , sorry ladies I'm a bad example

Aus Remeasurement totals 313 3/4" and 187#
Total Differences (-) 5" !!!!!!!!!! and (-) 1#
FIVE INCHES????? I think we should all go to Colorado and water Aus' trees. good going Aus!

Kathy Remeasurement totals 302 1/2" and 203.3#
Total Differences (-) 3 1/4" and (-) 1.5#
Kathy you are doing so well . These inches you're consistantly dropping... it's gotta be showing in the way your clothes fit. I'm so happy this is working for you!

Sharon Remeasurement totals 346" and 222.2#
Total Differences ( ) 5" and ( ) 1.4#
Sharon keep at the workouts and the healthier eating. Watch your sodium closely from now on and we'll figure out what is happening here . You are still on the right path so keep with it.

OK , I think that's all of us, now , let's chk the GROUP RESULTS shall we??

drum roll please...... ah the suspence is KILLING ME.......

(-) 12.25" and (-) 6.7#

These are FABULOUS results people !!!!!
5 days.... and LOOK AT THE RESULTS

Ok, today is day 7 out of the 10 day challenge.... we have the rest of today and 3 more FULL days to work with.
I'm revamping and I will carry my weight when it comes to my individual portion of group goal. I'm a little embarrassed by my results so far. Like Kali says, THIS IS GONNA CHANGE!

full speed ahead , Ladies
Good luck today
huggs
k

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
OMG! you mean there's something that will deter you from walking????!!
LOL I'm really surprised at this. That lightening must be pretty feral for you skip your AM walk.
Just be careful . For sure. wait till it's over. walking in lightening is never a good idea.

Hope your weather clears later.
huggs
k

kalimiller replied to totallywiggedout's response:
I knew there was something that I forgot. I have a tape measure in my purse. Lol. Whipped it out and still at 41" for tummy.
-Kali

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi there! I've been working on my weight and moving toward a healthier lifestyle for the past few years. I'm raising my two kids on my own, a...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.