Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
DAY 8, C3, FRIDAY July 12
totallywiggedout posted:
Gooooooood MORNINGGGGGGG!!!
Is everybody AwAkE???
LOL

mmmmm HMMMMMM Kim's got it goin and ALL THAT!

We now have only 3 full days to GET OUR GAME ON, ladies!!
So, let today be a full throttle, FULL BURN day!

Kim AM weigh in 175

coming down, finally

dutch cocoa coffee plus 32 oz water
AM walk with HOLLY

Breakfast Atkins Advantage Protein Shake

Lunch is up in the air, since it's Friday, we are hoping to be able to go out to lunch together.... it's been two whole months since last time because Michael keeps being sent out of town for jobs on Fridays

wish me luck in that , lol

have a good morning ladies
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

kalimiller responded:
Weigh in was the same. 191.

Breakfast was - don't shoot me - captain crunch cereal. Not as delicious as I thought it would be. Too sweet for my tastes now. I just needed something quick.

Went to my sleep doctor yesterday - my melatonin levels are way out of whack. Got treated for it again and slept SOOOO good last night. It was amazing, really.

Did some transplanting and weeding in the garden yesterday, and it's supposed to be rainy here today, so I'll probably end up doing some cleaning inside for my exercise.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 187.6

justmejust replied to kalimiller's response:
Weigh in 204.2
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

totallywiggedout replied to kalimiller's response:
Kali, great news on the good nights' sleep. Finally, huh?
What is the treatment for low meletonin? How do they check for it?
I don't think I've ever even heard of people being that low on it.

Captain Crunch huh? lol Ick. I think the last time I had that was about 7-8 years ago. Also a situation where I needed something quick. And , like you, found it wasn't what I remembered it to be. Too sweet, too "dusty" , got gross in milk WAY too quickly.

Hope you have a great day. With the sleep, it shold be better for you.

huggs
k

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

totallywiggedout replied to justmejust's response:
Laura??
That was short and sweet..... Busy today?

have a good morning

huggs
k

kalimiller replied to totallywiggedout's response:
It's a strange kind of treatment. It's called NAET. Anyways, you can look it up to get more info if you want. When I hear about it, I thought it was total BS. It seems like it is something that won't work.

Dr just tests my body's reaction to different substances. My melatonin levels have often been out of whack. Whether my body isn't making enough melatonin, or absorbing it well, whatever. So he does the treatment at his office and then I have to carry a little liquid filled vial around with me for 25 hours. No pain, no needle sticks, nothing. However it works, it works. It's amazing.
-Kali

kalimiller replied to kalimiller's response:
My doctor here is hersheychiropractic.com - he has info about NAET on his site I think
-Kali

justmejust replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hi KIm,

Just got back from my 3.47 mile morning walk. About a half mile ago to break up the monotony I logged in and posted my weight from my phone.

Glad you slept well Kali. Maybe the gardening and weeding activity helped too.

I just downed 3 small toll house chocolate chip cookies my son made and left on the counter last night. I was out and there they were when I got back from my walk. Had a cup of skim milk and metamucil. Doesn't look good and did not want to post those cookies. I'm embarrassed and disappointed in myself. Hope I get back on my horse. It's average to slip up. My back and leg has been bothering me a little more, I think I am uncomfortable and worrying. So, having a bad mood start of the day.

Hope everyone else is having a much better morning!

Laura
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

mog1026 replied to justmejust's response:
Skim milk and Metamucil? Now that's a breakfast from hell! I'd need three toll house cookies after that Laura. But the walk is fantastic! Those cookies have evaporated after 3 1/2 miles. It's a GOOD morning for you!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 202.3 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
I think we can identify ourselves as pre or post Cap'n Crunch generation. I'm a pre girl and glad of it! The most trouble I can get into in the name of nostalgia is Rice Krispies thank you very much.

Milton, Paradise Lost

totallywiggedout replied to justmejust's response:
I'm almost glad you slip up every once in awhile, Laura, just to let me know that you are still in there, SOMEWHERE , and that the "alien" is allowing you to escape for a few min every week or so.... lol

Gads! But you are walking alot lately... you'll need new tennies soon if you keep this up.

anyhow, chin up. You have all day to burn off those 3 cookies, and the milk and metemucil(? WTH? )

huggs
k

totallywiggedout replied to mog1026's response:
OMG, Captain Crunch, King Vitamin, the original Lucky Charms(before they got healthy and went whole grain),Count Chocula, Frankenberry and Boo Berry!!!!!
I used to LOVE kids cereal, but not anymore.... sometimes I miss being a kid

huggs
k

ausgram replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Ok, my body is here but not my mind.

weigh-in sob sob, 188, I cant quit doing this 188/187.

It burns me up. We go to this big beautiful buffet and all I have is salads and not the mayonnaise salads, and a few chips and cheese and I stay at 188. Humph! what is the stinkin' deal? Well, I'll be working out in the hot hot hot sun today again, maybe that will help.

Sharon, I feel so bad for you. We are thinking about you, so please try and hang in there.

Laura, you really are human. Takes a real trooper to confess to 3 chocolate chip cookies. hee hee. I think you disappointed yourself worse then anything. but it's ok to goof up now and then. Your walking amazes me. Can you walk like that the rest of your life? I don't do anything I don't think I can do the rest of my life. Like jog. I never could do that the rest of my life, so I just flat don't do it.

oh boy, I better finish my breakfast of 1 cup of cantelope and 1 cup of joe and get this body outside in this heat. Ughs! ha ha!
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -186; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be yours

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
Find your mind Aussie!! I have 3 words to say to you, me and everybody

EAT AT HOME

For the time being. Not forever. At least when you are trying sooo hard to bring the number down. Restaurant food is a minefield of salt and hidden fat so it tastes good, really good, so you'll pay 30 bucks for a meal you could make for 8 at home. I know restaurants are great for social entertainment but we are FAT. Really FAT. Do something else with your friends. Keep your eye on the prize. It will be so worth the sacrifice now to be healthy later. Kisses, hugs and Sharon smoochies

Milton, Paradise Lost

justmejust replied to ausgram's response:
Hi Aus,

It's not difficult at all to walk 3.47 miles. I couldn't even walk to the next door mailbox in 2010! I added distance slow and steady and listened to my body. The more I am able to do, the more I want to do! That's why I am encouraging everyone to start just to the mailbox one, two, three, then five days of the week. In the summer of 2011 I wanted to do a mile 1 to 3 days a week. In 2012 I started doing 2 to 3 miles 2 to 3, then 5 days a week. Had a setback with my back last September and had to stop all walking for a few months. Now I am to where I was plus more distance and frequency. Unfortunately I still have mild pain whether I am walking or not, but the walking is very, very easy for me. I look forward to it every day now! Even the sweating is finally greatly appreciated. This is the first year since I was out of shape that I liked sweating again.
But Aus, if you are watering all those trees and dragging that hose, you are exercising and burning as many calories as me. The cardio walking down the driveway and back just 2 days per week would be a great compliment to your tree watering job.

Huggs,
Laura
Laura

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 32 I have 4 children ages 8,9,12,and 14. I dont think I over eat! I just dont eat the right stuff :( at least thats what i make myself believe. I...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
61 of 76 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.