HAVE MADE IT TO DAY

You have shown patience and fortitude
Determination and strength of spirit
And
Personal Accountability

Congratulations, Ladies!
ONE DAY LEFT.... LET'S MAKE IT COUNT

Kim AM weigh in 175.8

Yesterday I ate what was given to me.... I had 2 cups of chicken casserole that the boys made and 1/2 of the General Tso chicken that Michael brought home for me
Plus about 2 big bowls of fruit ,lol

Today, I'm up ... which is a triumph in and of itself, lol

I want to get to the gym later to get into the pool. it has a ramp so I won't have to do stairs to get into it and I think it'll do my back some good... heres hoping.

dutch cocoa coffee plus 32 oz water

have a great morning, ladies, you deserve it

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

totallywiggedout responded:
repost of Aus' day 10 post

Challange 3, day 10 AusGram posted: Where is everyone?

I think today is day 10, Hope I'm right.

Gained 1 lb, but sticking to the 188/187.

Breakfast is 1/4 cantelope and cup of joe

Guess we measure today too, huh? I'll have to do that tonight. Today our long day. See ya all tonight. AusGram -SW - 194; CW -186; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be yours

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

SharonNVirginia responded:
Kim, I imagine today will be your worst day painwise. Take it easy on yourself.

New low weight 219!

.5 c. rolled oats
.75 c. blackberries
.5 t cinnamon

Back from church where the sermon topic was "Sinful Fear". Ever think about why despair is a sin? It's because you are not trusting and waiting on God's help. I was thinking about the difference between this journey and previous abortive attempts to change my eating and exercize habits. Well, it's not rocket science. It's because this time I am relying on a "Higher Power". I realize that by not doing everything possible to take care of the physical body God has granted me that I am being ungrateful to him. Yes, my body needs more attention to function well than most people's do. But that is what He in His infinite wisdom has decided is right for me. So, I ask for His help in doing this. I praise His Name for every victory. I seek to continue to take better care of this body so I can serve Him better. Not that He needs me. But I need Him and in serving Him I glorify His Name.

Smoochies!
Sharon
CW 221 SW 229 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

jis4judy responded:

good morning aus and KIm good to see you both up this morning
Just came in from my walk 1 hour hot and sticky out there

weigh in today 152 not bad since I had zero sleep last night

Breakfast was

2.6 oz strawberries

2,6 oz orange

1/2 C bran flakes

1/3 C great grains crunchy pecan

2/3 C ff milk

1 black coffee

I have dinner all planned for today My daughter and her hubby are dropping in for dinner
Pork chop with onions sweet potato circles baked
broccoli and cauliflower side salad
the res of the day should have green tea for certain not sure about the rest
KIm I think that hot tub might just help you with that injury you got . I wish I could afford to install one in the back yard
Hugs Judy:) measures tomorrow after the 10th day right?
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mog1026 responded:
Morning weight - 201.6.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 202.3 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

justmejust replied to mog1026's response:
Good morning everyone,

Weight up today 2.2 pounds. Could be the salty chicken tortilla soup I had out yesterday after the movie. Oh and the Long Island tea type drink to go with it.

Anyweigh...206.4 today

1 mile morning walk. My foot, leg and back started bothering me more, so backing off on the distance for now.

Breakfast

Cup Corn flakes, Smart Start, ground flax
1/4 cup blueberries
2/3 cup ff milk
coffee

Snack

Medium banana

Hope everyone has a better weigh in than me today.
Sorry about your back Kim. Hope you feel better soon!

Laura
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
Judy, what's up with your not getting any sleep last night? Did something happen? Are you Ok?

You got your walk in even exhausted..... our own Blessed Yak!

I think I'll start laying offerings at your feet.
Perhaps ,then, my own journey will get back on track and my poor decrepit body will become whole enough again so that I may continue forth with my daily exercises....
OH BLESSED YAK... I BESEECH YOU!

Whatever happened I sure hope it isn't health oriented..... we need you around for the next 100 years or so.... or for a COMBINED COMMUNITY WEIGHT LOSS of 1 MILLIION POUNDS. Which should take you well into the next century, Judy. lol

huggs
k

totallywiggedout replied to mog1026's response:
This was short and sweet. 'I'm calling you on it , like I called Laura on hers a couple of days ago" ...... gotta be fair with ALL my challengers , ya know?

Kathy is busy today!!! She don't wanna talk much!!!!
HIIIIIII KATHY!!!!! <waves, jiggling "hi , Helens">

huggs
k

totallywiggedout replied to justmejust's response:
Laura, I've never had a Long Island Iced Tea... somehow all those different liquers in one glass seems too much like a frat part
concoction to taste anywhere NEAR good enough to drink.

I'll stick with my shaken Marguritas, now THOSE are the bomb!

huggs
k

totallywiggedout responded:
REMEASUREIS

JULY 15

PLEASE BE READY WITH YOUR TAPE MEASURES
And
FINAL CHALLENGE AM WEIGH INS

huggs
k

mog1026 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
It was terse Kim because what is there to say? That was what I was saying. Just waiting to get to Nirvana And of course that I was up .2
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 202.3 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

ausgram replied to mog1026's response:
Woooo Kathy, great figure. 201.6. Your doing good.

Well, I was a good kid and went to church. Mainly cause all my friends are there. Our pastor is out of town so we had a visiting one, that's why I didn't want to go. And guess what happened while I was there. For the last song, after his semi-boring sermon, we all stood up, well, I tried to and FELL. I was so embarrassed. This girl 2 seats over from me caught me before I landed on the floor. My leg gave out and falling I twisted my foot and wow, the pain. Im' fine now, just a tad sore. What a cluts I was. Hope that don't happen any more.

For lunch we had one of those meals in a package you just heat up. 210 calories. It had lots of broccoli and carrots and shrimp in it. So I'm good for today so far.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -186; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be yours

kalimiller responded:
189.2 this morning. Woo!

Slept in again today. Missed church

Not sure at all what we have planned for the day.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 187.6

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hi Kim it was something on the news last night that shook me up and had my mind racing all night . it made me sad and for some reason my mind would not let it go ..
I will sleep better I hope tonight. not sick or anything like that unless being emotional over something I had zero control over is a sickness maybe it is
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

SharonNVirginia responded:
Spent time at nursing home today with Pops, therefore lunch from out cause he didn't want me to leave him when I needed to eat

grilled chicken Greek Salad

12 Walnut halves
1 peach

off to my mother's house for cookout. Will do my best.

Smoochies,

Sharon
CW 219 SW 229 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

Spotlight: Member Stories

just starting out at the gym and throwing in some zumba.excited about that hoping not to fail.need to keep focus with all the negativity in the world ...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.