Skip to content
THE END OF C3,
totallywiggedout posted:
OK ladies this is FINAL WEIGH IN and FINAL MEASUREMENT DAY

It's been a really weird week for me, but it seems that quite a few of you ladies did well.

Judy had God on her side a couple of days ago and got a storm reprieve sent straight from Heaven just for her...

Kathy took some good pics of her dreaded driveway, which I assume will be on her walking itinerary very soon

Sharon and Kali stuck with their programs and it looks like they did ok with them

Aus and I fell down but, hey! WE BOUNCED !

Laura's alien alter ego has still not spit our Laura back but has continued to improve on Laura's body and is allowing ours to come out for the occasional cookie

Can hardly wait for the measurements to come rolling in... I'll make sure I post final tallies asap once I get all Challenger's to respond.

Many huggs and many many thanks for the companionship
and comraderie in this ongoing endeavor we call
THE 10 DAY CHALLENGE

huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

totallywiggedout responded:

Kim FINAL AM WEIGH IN C3 175.2, meh, not great but all things considered... It'll have to do

FINAL MEASUREMENTS
waist 35 1/2", Hips 42 1/4", Lower Tummy 41 3/4",
Rt Thigh 24 1/4", Lft Thigh 24 1/2", Rt Bicep 13 1/2",
Lft Bicep 13 3/4" , Bust 38 1/2", Rt Wrist 6",
Lft Wrist 6", Rt Calf 15 1/4", Lft Calf 15 1/2",
Rt Ankle 8 1/2"

My Total Today 285.25" , Total 10 Day loss 1" and .2 lb

Some things never change.... they become stagnant.
The goal is to never allow yourselves to become stagnant. To always move forward in your quest for personal growth and excellance.

huggs
k

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

jis4judy responded:
Oh Kim my weigh is was good 150.5

measurement did good too

Bust 39

rbs 31

waist 29.6

hips 38

lower tummy 36.5

wrist left 6. right 6.

bicept left 12 right 12.25

ankles left 8.75 right 8.75

thighs left 21 right 21

calf right 14.5 left 14.5

this challenge did work for me
kept me on my toes
I know I lost inches but it may be deceiving since my first measurements were done after breakfast the removal of inches since the second one is real because the midway measure and this one both done before breakfast
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

kalimiller responded:
Morning weigh in was 190.4. Oops. Those cookies!

I'll be able to do my measures when I get home from work. Sorry! (but at least I have a tape measure!)
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 187.6

totallywiggedout replied to kalimiller's response:
Kali, it's ok, not a problem. With working, it's harder... I appreciate your effort and eagerly await your results.

have a good day , Hon.
huggs
k

Judy, There is no way on God's green Earth that breakfast could've made that big of difference in your measurements, lol
Give yourself credit where credit is due, Lady. You work hard and push yourself as much as or MORE THAN ppl half your age.
You lost inches because YOU WORKED to lose em.
Good for you, Judy!

huggs
k

SharonNVirginia replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hi Kim, Judy and Kali,

I'm afraid I let the side down this time.

Weigh in 220.

Measurements (no down, only up)
Bust 50
Waist 44
Hips 50.5
L. Biceps 155
R. Biceps 17
L. Wrist 6.5
R. Wrist 675
Fat Belly 51
L. Thigh 28
R. Thigh 29.5
L. Calf 17
R. Calf 16.5
L. Ankle 9
R. Ankle 9

So, where did I go wrong? I think it is plain that eating out did a lot of damage. It has been INCONVENIENT for me to pack my food due to ongoing repairs in the kitchen. This weigh in and measurement is more than inconvenient. It makes me hopping mad. Also, my walks have been going by the wayside. This cannot be allowed. I am going out now regardless of Virginia swampy air and walk off my mad. Sorry, Challenge-rs. From now on my motto will be WWJD (what would Judy do?).

Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 219 SW 229 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

ausgram replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Morning all, I'm in a rush today. I will have to do my measurements when I get home. Getting a perm and I have to drive down this muddy road since it rained, so I have to leave earlier then expected. Hoping I don't slide off in the bar ditch.

weigh-in 188 same o same o.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -186; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be yours

justmejust replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Good morning everyone!

Oh Kim my weight is good 204.4

My measurements are good too

bust 44

ribs 36

waist 42

hips 48

wrist left 7 right 7

bicep left 15.75 right 15.75

ankles left 9.5 right 9.5

thighs left 28.75 right 28.75

calf right 17.5 left 17.5

My waist is back to starting measure, but my thighs lost .5" each since last measure.

I ditto what Judy said: "this challenge did work for me
kept me on my toes"

Hugs Laura:)
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

justmejust replied to justmejust's response:
sorry, my mistake on my post, my thighs lost.25 inch each, not .5 inch each

Laura
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

justmejust replied to justmejust's response:
Good morning everyone! I keep having to repost because of addition mistakes in my message. I think this message is finally accurate. And if not, I am not going to do it again!

Oh Kim my weight is good 204.4

My measurements are good too

bust 44

ribs 36

waist 42

hips 48

wrist left 7 right 7

bicep left 15.75 right 15.75

ankles left 9.5 right 9.5

thighs left 28.75 right 28.75

calf right 17.5 left 17.5

I regained a little in inches since midway measure, but am down in both weight and inches from the start of the challenge. Since I am addition challenged I'm going to leave that up to the expert Kim!

I ditto what Judy said: "this challenge did work for me
kept me on my toes"

Hugs Laura:)
Laura

totallywiggedout replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
Sharon, don't be so hard on yourself..... it is counterproductive. I understand the frustration, but be careful not to run yourself right into the ground with a negative attitude and self flagellation.
We learn as we go. It's a process.
You are still doing well, because you are seeing and acknowledging what went awry and are taking steps to correct it. You cannot be perfect all the time. It's not possible.
It's not about giving yourself permission to run amok and eat out every time, but it does make it possible to LIVE your life to the fullest within the confines of your journey without constantly whipping yourself for being human.

If you've been logging your foods all along, I suggest now's a good time to reread what you were doing when you feel that you were at peak performance. Check the exercises too.... If need be, retrace your steps on your journey and take that old route.

Also, remember, with new and more exercise, you'll be gaining muscle.. which weighs more than fat. You have to take everything into consideration before you start believing that you have failed .

huggs
k

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
I WANT PICTURES of your new HEAD!!!! er, hair, lol

how's your foot and ankle today, Aus??

huggs
k

totallywiggedout replied to justmejust's response:
Laura, great job. I'm just so excited for you.... you are SO close to Onederland!

keep going, ladykins. Nothing , absolutely NOTHING can stand in your way... If it does, RUN IT OVER!

huggs
k

SharonNVirginia responded:
Kim,

Thanks for the encouragement. We had a cookout at Mom's house yesterday at which I had one huge NSV: I turned down cake and ice cream. Probably first time in my life. I LIVE for cake and ice cream. I did have a spoonful of very sugary baked beans and very sugary cole slaw and 3 Fritos Dippers but I only drank water. I passed up the pork ribs slathered in sugary BBQ sauce which I love and instead ate a cheeseburger patty, no bun, no ketchup.

Before March 15, the day of my decision, I would have had
10 Fritos Dippers
1 Coke
Pork ribs in BBQ sauce
.5 c. baked beans
.5C cole slaw
cake and ice cream

So, all in all, I have changed for the better. Actually I am more excited about what my blood tests will say in another couple months than about my weight or measurements. I want to get well.

Don't worry about me. I am here to stay. Just wanted to acknowledge my missteps rather than denying them.

Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 219 SW 229 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

mog1026 replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
Rats! Weight popped up and the only inches I've lost are in my ankles since the midway measure. Still and all, I did have 300 more calories yesterday than the day before. They just crept up on me when I wasn't looking.

Weight - 202.3

Waist 41.25, hips 43.75, tummy 44, bust 43.5, R and L bicep 14, R and L wrist 6.5, R and L thigh 21, R and L calf 15, R and L ankle 8.25

This challenge I have lost weight and inches! Weight down - 2.5 lbs Inches down - 3.75

Whoo Hoo! I really needed this challenge! I had lost my way and this got me back on the path. I LOVE YOU KIM!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 201.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello. I am happy to find this group! Over the last 10 years, I have allowed the pounds to creep up slowly. Now I find myself 57 pounds overweight! I...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
64 of 79 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.