Skip to content
C4 Explosion Time on Tuesday Day One
mog1026 posted:
Got up this morning and decided I can't stop right now. C4 is better than TNT and I still need the push, so I am going to keep posting my weight and diet. I'm not trying to take over Kim's job because who could ever replace her, but I'm wondering if anyone else wants to keep going with me!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 201.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

mog1026 responded:
Weight - 202.6 (Laura we're neck and neck here in our fight to get over the hump)

Mood - feeling grumpy and discouraged. Even tho I was successful in C3 I can sense that it would be very easy to give up for a while when I'm in this frame of mind. NOT GOING TO QUIT!

Plan - Chicken sandwich and a peach for brunch

Milton, Paradise Lost

SharonNVirginia responded:
Kathy,

I am with you! You have to get over that Onederland hump and I just pulled out of a plateau. We can do it together.

Weight 218.4

1 c. Blueberries
.5c rolled oats
.5 oz walnuts
1 svg 3 c. buckwheat noodle stir fry

30 min walking 1.6 miles

Smoochies,
Sharon Neufeld
CW 219 SW 229 GW 130
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

mog1026 replied to SharonNVirginia's response:
Yea!!!!! I have a buddy!!!!

Milton, Paradise Lost

kalimiller replied to mog1026's response:
I think it doesn't necessarily have to be a challenge, just accountability is a big thing, I think. For me, it makes a big difference to have to tell other people about what I'm doing. If it's just me, I (at least lately) have been able to convince myself that it's okay for me to eat poorly and not do anything.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 187.6

mog1026 responded:
And then there were 3!!!!! We've got Aussie! Don't worry about the measuring. It's too much math for anybody but Kim. We can save it for Dr. Kim's next Magical Mystery Tour! Come and post what you like. It's just nice to have a place to go. You know, kind of like the neighborhood bar where everybody knows your name AND your weight!

Milton, Paradise Lost

totallywiggedout replied to mog1026's response:
Yeh, I'm in. In spirit, lol
Unfortunately, I saw this a bit late. I have already eaten my days worth of calories and am probably going to eat a bit more. I'm just so darned HUNGRY this AM.

kim
AM weight 176 which I'm totally bummed about

Walked with Holly already... so darned hot and muggy out, I came right home and stripped because my clothes were soaked. But considering this is the first day I walked since my fall, I was doing well just getting out there.

Breakfast/lunch and dinner, lol , as if
was leftover General Tso chicken with fr rice and an eggroll

don't ask, lol

Gym today for the pool and hot tub. I seriously need it.

later guys, have a good one
huggs
k

Will be going to the gym today.
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

SharonNVirginia responded:
I noticed yesterday while following my diet so closely: my thought processes or attention span seems depressed. I don't know why this is, but it was fairly noticeable. I play scrabble on my kindle and for the past week I had been reliably getting the best or second best play every time. Yesterday I was not even close. I think that it may be a blood sugar issue. So I chose buckwheat for lunch knowing that it smooths out blood sugar swings. I'm off to put the rub on the boy's pork shoulder barbecue dinner.

Smoochies,
Sharon
CW 219 SW 229 GW 130

Sharon you mentioned this kind of thing the other day. It seems you really do have to watch your blood sugar. Don't take the calories too low, okay?

Milton, Paradise Lost

mog1026 responded:
Okaaaay! We've got the Kimster so all's right with the world. The consensus is that we need to relax a bit and not measure but we still need a place to meet and be accountable. It helps to know that we have to confess that double fudge brownie chocolate chip peanut butter hold the cherry sundae!

Milton, Paradise Lost

SharonNVirginia replied to mog1026's response:
I never take my calories too low according to the webmd food & fitness tracker. But I am on Metformin for diabetes. It may be that when I next go in she will adjust my dosage. I have been forgetting to take my blood glucose first thing in the AM and never more than 2 hours away from a snack during the day, so no way to get an accurate reading. I will concentrate on making those readings. To show you how stupid I am, I didn't think of the medication as a possible problem til now!

Smoochies
Sharon

P. S. The pork shoulder is rubbed and in the fridge. Home smoked barbecue pork being served to the men of the house here in The Forest Primeval at 7 PM. Y'all send y'all's menfolk on by and I'll feed 'em.
CW 219 SW 229 GW 130

That makes sense Sharon re the medications, but there's nothing stupid about you. Look what you're accomplishing! And if you do a mean BBQ pork, well then we're ALL coming over! That's more exciting than a genius score on a Mensa test.

Milton, Paradise Lost

mog1026 responded:
Laura, Aussie come on over! We've got KIM!!! Step right up and get a little dose of Kimmie every day. It's better than moose tracks so they say but I've never had moose tracks of course.

Milton, Paradise Lost

mardee responded:
Good morning y'all =D

Today is a beautiful day out side. There is a slight over cast and a chance of rain. Those are my favorite summer days. I am going to have to get my walk done on lunch break today so I can go home and read tonight with out a worry.

No weight today

Breakfast was greek yogurt with blueberrys and granola

Not sure about lunch yet, i might head to wendy's foa salad.

Dinner is going to be Hambergurs with a side salad. Not sure was kinda salad yet though.

I hope everyones day is going GREAT!!!
Mardee
SW 200 - GW 125 (and healthy!)
Be motivated!!

kalimiller replied to mardee's response:
Mmm, I agree. I love rainy-ish summer days. It's been like that for a while now, and I love it
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 187.6

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi In the beginning I wasn't trying to lose weight I was increasing my fruits vegies and reducing sweets to improve my vision that took a bad turn...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.